Clubplanet Nightlife Community

u fucked how many???

bullseye

I think it matter's way more to guys than girls.

I mean lets face it if a guy is good looking and has some what of a personality he will get laid a lot, and thats cool but...if a girl has had a lot of sex partners she is concidered a slut..and guys do not want to think of the girl as a slut !

Originally posted by gager

I think it matter's way more to guys than girls.

I mean lets face it if a guy is good looking and has some what of a personality he will get laid a lot, and thats cool but...if a girl has had a lot of sex partners she is concidered a slut..and guys do not want to think of the girl as a slut !

That's true to some extent, but I don't necessarily hold that double standard. If a girl has been with a few.. several... ok, many guys, but is doing it for the same reasons I would, I can't hate on that. But if she's a dumb slut who hopes to get some sort of attention by giving up ass to douchebags, I laugh.

Oh, and I've been with 16 women, since no one seems to want to answer the question.

it kind of does matter... not enough for me to dump a girl over, but if i found out my gf had been with signifigantly more (twice as many or more) guys than i had been with girls... it just wouldnt feel right.

i know that doesnt make sense, but its still true.