Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving Drugs! Important Tip!

Heres a good piece of advice....when driving with illegal drugs....do this : go buy a cheap jacket from a thrift store.....take your drugs put them in a plastic bag...put the bag with the drugs in it in the pocket of the jacket and put the jacket into the backseat...if your pulled over and it goes to the point of having your car searched..let them find the drugs...act surprised..tell them you had a bunch of guys you didnt know in your car the night prior that were friends of a friend from a college...theres nothing they can do past that....A good friend of mine got busted with 50 hits of e and that worked for him...just a tip...or put them in the trunk because its out of their jurisdiction to search the trunk.... biggrin.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Oh well...guess my friend got a cop who wanted 50 hits of ecstacy for himself and let him off.... biggrin.gif anyways...I suppose disregard what ive writtin as it is accordingly false....works for me! I dont carry more than 4 hits on me at a time regardless....

Peace in the middle east! :P

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

i got busted in NJ. they searched my trunk illegally. then they rewrote history on their police report to show they had probable cause to search the trunk. My laywer said it was definetly an illegal search BUT if i decide to go thru with a trial instead of plea bargain i have a 50-50 chance the judge will supress the evidence. not good odds to take when facing 5 years in jail. (the plea bargain was for no jail time but a shit load of other stuff)

And I learned thru that trial that anything found in your car you get charged with.

I had a co-defendant in my car and the drugs were in his bag with his ID and were obviously his but that didn't matter. I tried to say I had no idea that they were in the bag but it didn't matter unless he came foward and claimed responsibility

------------------

"Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them."

"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

"Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire."

this happene to my friend also. he wws in a car where there was a pond of trees. he had no idea. they got pulled over for smoking trees and the cops searched the car. they both got taken in and 5g's later the kid admitted to it. your friend just got lucky. and i got popped for 4 grams of trees. what the fuck, they need to just legalize

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE