Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, can any of you...

xlr8ted

Hello again Ladies... :eek:

I once seen a woman in amsterdam smoke a cigar w/ her cunt, can any of you fine women perform this act? She was on stage w/ her ass towards the crowd and jammed the cigar in her cum container.. Then you could see here stomach and pussy muscles tighten up, then the cigar head would get real bright.. All of a sudden she made a loud gasp for air and exhaled the smoke into the air.. It was incredible....She'd probably rip the dick right off a guy w/ her pussy

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I once got lost w/ my sister Cindy in the Grand Canyon w/ a flashlight full of baked beans that I was giving to an Amercian Indian....

Wow, same thing happened to me......dont tell me you got locked up with your family in the old west to?

Originally posted by kaydup

Wow, same thing happened to me......dont tell me you got locked up with your family in the old west to?

No shit, me too.... My dad put all out belts together and lasoo'd(sp way off, don't think I've ever had to spell that before since i'm not a cowboy) the keys off the desk, I thought it was curtains for my family and I.

No shit, me too.... My dad put all out belts together and lasoo'd(sp way off, don't think I've ever had to spell that before since i'm not a cowboy) the keys off the desk, I thought it was curtains for my family and I.

This is freaking spooky, what a mean man that guy was.

Hey you ever been to Hawaii??

Mark summers, only guy that could pull off the " sport coat w/ jeans and sneakers", besides Seinfeld..

Theres some channel that still shows all the old re-runs of Super Sloppy Double Dare.. I love the human car wash at the obstacle course...

Mark summers, only guy that could pull off the " sport coat w/ jeans and sneakers", besides Seinfeld..

Theres some channel that still shows all the old re-runs of Super Sloppy Double Dare.. I love the human car wash at the obstacle course...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am not sure if its nickolodeon (sp) or the GAS channel that shows it...i like when the would slide down the tounge of crap to get the flag...

Its Gas, I didn't want to admit that I knew the channel and that its on every weeknight at 6:30...

Super Sloppy Double Dare

Double Dare

Family Double Dare

&

Double Dare 2000

What woman doesn't want a guy who at 26 still watches Double Dare?

Did they also have a woman that had a dildo w/ a whip on the end of it? A guy begging for change that fucks a woman on stage? Good times.

I remember the cigar lady, a lady shoving lit candles up her ass and pussy, and then dripping the wax all over herself. And then there was a guy who fucked two chicks on stage. He was in some corny cowboy getup and the girls had white linen, little house on the prairie type dresses on. Amsterdam is insane.....Love it......

Hello again Ladies... :eek:

I once seen a woman in amsterdam smoke a cigar w/ her cunt, can any of you fine women perform this act? She was on stage w/ her ass towards the crowd and jammed the cigar in her cum container.. Then you could see here stomach and pussy muscles tighten up, then the cigar head would get real bright.. All of a sudden she made a loud gasp for air and exhaled the smoke into the air.. It was incredible....She'd probably rip the dick right off a guy w/ her pussy

no i can't do that trick with my crotch