Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Klitschko/Sanders:

stymie

featured_fight_042404.jpg

This is gonna be a great fight. Up until 2 weekends ago I thought Sanders had a vicious punch, but I dunno now. Was it just younger Klitchkos glass jaw? Hes also been inactive for a while. Klitschko has looked phenominal in his last 2 fights, the last one against Johnson wasnt even a fair fight he looked so good (johnson did look like a whale tho) and we all know that Lewis was going down if they didnt stop that fight for that nasty cut above his eye. I see no reason for Klitschko losing. Klitschko by Uanimous decison.

Oh and Klitschko is not going down off of one of those South African Haymakers. That just aint happening. I highly doubt Sanders can punch harder than Lewis and we all saw Klitschko trade mad shots with Lewis.

Originally posted by scavenger81

That movie was fucking bullshit, How can some fucking whiny bitch from the bronx win against a steroidal, scientifically trained, raised from birth machine....heart my ASS.......rocko wouldn't have lasted 1 round in the real world..

easy there buddy :laugh: