Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this a fetish?

Candy

yes, it is! & it's called olfactophilia:

a person with this fetish is sexually aroused by body smells. Actions usually involve inserting a finger in an asshole, vagina, or other body site where strong scents are likely to be found, and smelling it during sex

[submitted from,Wei Lee, Dictionary of Gay Slang]

Scents very often trigger sexual feelings, especialy the smell of your pussy on his cock, it smells like sex!

The smell of your significant other can be a very powerfull thing. I remember when I first started dating my girl I was at work one morning after spending the night with her and going right to work.

I was at my desk and put my chin on my hand for a second and caught this smell and was like hmmm what was that? Well I had her smell on my hands and it drove crazy all day.

Originally posted by gager

Scents very often trigger sexual feelings, especialy the smell of your pussy on his cock, it smells like sex!

The smell of your significant other can be a very powerfull thing. I remember when I first started dating my girl I was at work one morning after spending the night with her and going right to work.

I was at my desk and put my chin on my hand for a second and caught this smell and was like hmmm what was that? Well I had her smell on my hands and it drove crazy all day.

"Smells like teen spirit!"

Originally posted by gager

I know what you mean!!!!!

Try licking you fingers then smell them again. Trust me it will make the AROMA more potent.

Yummmmmmmmmmmm