Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, i have a question........

FlipsSOE

my boy is getting engaged

just got the invitation in the mail the other day. the situation is it's in 2 weeks, and he;s moving to florida about 2 weeks after that, so before he goes, hes having an engagement party(dinner) at some nice restaurant out here on LI. my questions are these- do i bring a gift to an engagement dinner?? also, do i bring a date to this?? and if so, would you accompany me to this mystify22??

sincerely,

internet casanova :hat:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by FlipsSOE

my boy is getting engaged

just got the invitation in the mail the other day. the situation is it's in 2 weeks, and he;s moving to florida about 2 weeks after that, so before he goes, hes having an engagement party(dinner) at some nice restaurant out here on LI. my questions are these- do i bring a gift to an engagement dinner?? also, do i bring a date to this?? and if so, would you accompany me to this mystify22??

sincerely,

good luck with that

do i bring a date to this?? and if so, would you accompany me to this mystify22??

sincerely,

I say you ask, whats the worst thing she can say, "No". No one has ever died from being told no...so go for it...Fuc it make it a sticky or even a poll on this forum.....G luck bro enjoy..

:D

yes u bring a gift to the engagement party... u can bring either an actual gift or just money... i prefer to give $ as an engagement gift because the more people give $, the more it adds up and it helps then pay shit off for the wedding... also- the bride will prolly get all those registry gifts for her bridal shower

and u dont have to bring a date... u can if u want to. if u dont know anyone there ur best bet would be to bring one. whatever makes u feel more comfortable.

:D

Originally posted by nomembername

kind of harsh don't you think

you getting soft on us nomembername??

usually you would answer something like :

you have a better of chance of seeing linabina and sexxybabyd getting rid of their std's while simutaneously removing their tattoos. :laugh: :laugh:

***disclaimer*** those expressions are not those of FlipsSOE, just those that are normally expressed by nomembername.

btw- how much is appropriate to give?? this is only my 2nd friend getting married. the first, i put together his bachelor party.

you have a better of chance of seeing linabina and sexxybabyd getting rid of their std's while simutaneously removing their tattoos. :laugh: :laugh:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

***disclaimer*** those expressions are not those of FlipsSOE, just those that are normally expressed by nomembername.

btw- how much is appropriate to give?? this is only my 2nd friend getting married. the first, i put together his bachelor party.

I would have to disagree with you on this one and I'm pretty sure most of the other people on here would as well (atleast I hope so)...but although I am a wiseass and try to get a rise out of people or try to be funny at times, I rarely ever blatantly criticize anyone on here (yes, there are exceptions who I do; ex: that cunt Lollie)

I would appreciate any feedback on this ...thanks

Unless you can NOT attend the wedding you are not obligated to bring a gift to the engagment party.

Give the gift at he wedding, you do not need to give a gift just beacuse they are having a party, the gifts are givin for the wedding not the engagment

Originally posted by gager

Unless you can NOT attend the wedding you are not obligated to bring a gift to the engagment party.

Give the gift at he wedding, you do not need to give a gift just beacuse they are having a party, the gifts are givin for the wedding not the engagment

cheap fuck