Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the guy who has my pic as an avatar w/ GAY on it--

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen kid-

u can try to deny it all u want, but you're OVER. I did not find that picture myself, another person did. This person wants you dead. Its not me you gotta worry about.

Im older, I just wanted to BLAST you like you have been blasting me on here. Now im done with you. I cant say the same for the other person. If i were you i'd leave for boot camp ASAP b/c this person knows where u live also.

And u can deny that's you until you're blue in the face, but the fact is - the person who got ur pic actually traced ur IP and your friends ratted you out.

YOU"RE A WRAP! OVER!

goodnight

Originally posted by djmikebugout

listen kid-

u can try to deny it all u want, but you're OVER. I did not find that picture myself, another person did. This person wants you dead. Its not me you gotta worry about.

Im older, I just wanted to BLAST you like you have been blasting me on here. Now im done with you. I cant say the same for the other person. If i were you i'd leave for boot camp ASAP b/c this person knows where u live also.

And u can deny that's you until you're blue in the face, but the fact is - the person who got ur pic actually traced ur IP and your friends ratted you out.

YOU"RE A WRAP! OVER!

goodnight

see now thats some funny shit... i can tell you where to find me, if you want shit to go down like that. But i dare you to go to that guys house or "the guy that wants me dead" to go to his house. This is the fucking internet, but if you want to get serious in reallife come see me. I will be at arc friday, and probably sunday.

is this pussy really threatening me? At least do shit yourself and dont send someone else, be a man.

I dont know what would be better for you guys to try shit in a club or at home. I would have alot of fun either way.

Originally posted by exit24e

that pic ha to be at least 2 years old too. I duno how you would get a picture of that guy and mistake it for me, he doesnt even go out anymore... hasn't in a long time.

Hey dude we know you are that guy so it's ok. There is nothing wrong with looking like a fruit loop. By the way nMo 4 life! Cause we're just 2 sweeet!!! :half:

Originally posted by exit24e

lol its up to him i am seriosuly leaving in like a week and a half, i told him where to find me every night while i am still in ny.

Watch it son. You don't want to get jumped by the New Matrix Order. They eat chumps like you for breakfast. :half: