Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trouble You Got In As A Kid

blondeboheme

well

1. i stole a toy from a playworld it was a ninja turtle and my mom made me return it

2. i kept climbing our tree in the front yard despite my dad tellin me not to and i got yelled at pretty bad for it

3. in school i threw a rock at my friend when we were like in 3rd grade. we used to throw rocks at each other for fun in after school care and i hit him in the head and he got fucked up . we both got in trouble

ok,

parents went out for the day, expected them back around 6pm, so i decided to take out the other car they left behind.. so i pick up my friends & went to score some weed & just hangout.. at around 3pm we are cruising the neighborhood where my friends live, smoking up etc. i suddenly look in my rear view mirror & i can see my parents creeping up.. they had come home early & knew where i would be.. i am shitting my pants at this point,, a lit J & 4 stoned pple in the car..let the car chase ensue!!!

so here i am turing left right etc ,,just trying to air the car out, cos we had the jeff spicoli effect going :).... finally i pulled over. i got grounded...

didnt get caught with the weed :)

i'd still take the car out at night, while everyone was asleep, never got caught doing that:)

Originally posted by Bling

in school i threw a rock at my friend when we were like in 3rd grade. we used to throw rocks at each other for fun in after school care and i hit him in the head and he got fucked up . we both got in trouble

haha, ooo shit... loll

Originally posted by absolutv

ok,

parents went out for the day, expected them back around 6pm, so i decided to take out the other car they left behind.. so i pick up my friends & went to score some weed & just hangout.. at around 3pm we are cruising the neighborhood where my friends live, smoking up etc. i suddenly look in my rear view mirror & i can see my parents creeping up.. they had come home early & knew where i would be.. i am shitting my pants at this point,, a lit J & 4 stoned pple in the car..let the car chase ensue!!!

so here i am turing left right etc ,,just trying to air the car out, cos we had the jeff spicoli effect going :).... finally i pulled over. i got grounded...

didnt get caught with the weed :)

i'd still take the car out at night, while everyone was asleep, never got caught doing that:)

ferris.jpg

w.ferris.jpg

Originally posted by Candy

I got caught too many times :laugh:

We got caught once... By Flip's mom in her bed while they were supposed to be at church...

But I wasn't THAT little, I was 17. When I was little I had better luck, I guess.

Originally posted by TheMrs

We got caught once... By Flip's mom in her bed while they were supposed to be at church...

But I wasn't THAT little, I was 17. When I was little I had better luck, I guess.

LOL, I got caught masturbating when I was little, never been caught after that ;)