Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts vs Djais

Kosta.....most of us sit here on a Friday afternoon talking about where we will go for the weekend. Tempts or Djais.....so there is a choice and that is why they are compared....for choices to go out.

To that effect...djais...hands down

Originally posted by infamous976

how can you compare tempts to djais? its like saying which is better riggers or XS?

riggers...7am afterhours rollcall....a few years ago we made them put on a JP cd....nuff said!!!!!!!! all it cost was 20 bucks to pay off the bartender!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

riggers...7am afterhours rollcall....a few years ago we made them put on a JP cd....nuff said!!!!!!!! all it cost was 20 bucks to pay off the bartender!!!!

Bro, Riggers is scary in the morning!!!! Some freaky ass locals in that joint!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Bro, Riggers is scary in the morning!!!! Some freaky ass locals in that joint!!!

we scared them out...trust me...we were scarier!!!!!!

C'mon sticky you see how we party hardy!!!!!

Imagine 35 of us at walking in to riggers at 7 am in our condition.

Originally posted by kostaP

we scared them out...trust me...we were scarier!!!!!!

C'mon sticky you see how we party hardy!!!!!

Imagine 35 of us at walking in to riggers at 7 am in our condition.

I see your point, but now imagine me walking in there by myself cracked out lookin for some soco:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

I see your point, but now imagine me walking in there by myself cracked out lookin for some soco:laugh:

i think I will put together a Riggers saturday morning 7 am party after JP @ Merge to continue the festivities!!!!!!

Not quite as early but nothing like going to The Trop on 13th in Belmar at noon on sunday after a full weekend without sleep.

Half the crowd is local yocals and the other half was with me at Tempts the night before. Freakin' hysterical. Next thing you know it's 12:15 and I'm on my 3rd soco/lime shot with a bartender who goes by the name of "Ghengis Monk"!!!