Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C H A S E R ||| P L U S H

ede armand

THE BON VOYAGE BASH!

this week P L U S H will feature the global and acid house stylings of dj CHASER!

chaser has been a fixture in the underground and club scene here in rhode island, always pushing house into the future with rolling, rumbling proggy house, acid and breaks.

his sets are driving, eclectic, always dancefloor friendly, all the while maintaining underground credibility.

tweak and i have featured chaser at both "reclaiming paradise" and "zion" as a true up and comming talent, not just in rhode island but in new england.

alongside his table time with the likes of d:fuse, osheen and groovefire, chaser has also held down his own long running gigs and countless afterhours events and wharehouse parties.

chaser is also a good friend of ours who's input and writing has appeared in the pages of tweak magazine.

he has long been a supporter of everything house and art and culture as well.

today opportunity finds him packing his bags and running for the big apple where he will further his education and rock the industry at system recordings.

this party is our farewell to him... one last dance, so to speak and i hope you can join us in getting him really, really ripped while we all rock out to his beats!

hosted by tweak

warm up with resident dj ede armand

for guestlist and table reservations contact neweranightlife@hotmail.com by 8pm saturday.

19+ ladies pay no cover before midnight.

gentlemen must be 21.

plush... the music... and you.

for more info on dj chaser visit inertia

And this party is going from 8:00 to 2:00am there is also going to be a crapload of CDs for people to grab. Each dj will be giving out cds. Some people could walk out with 8 cds if they come early enough. Also Each DJ has a different unique style, is bringing their "A" game and you could expect to hear their best for each DJs set. There is no opening up DJs here, everyone is to play their own BOMBS regardless. That just makes the later DJs have to play more creatively. I can't wait so far these DJs all have a load of people coming and ******* has a load of people coming. I think this is going to be a potential shoulder to shoulder night. CANT WAIT NOTHING LIKE A NIGHT WHERE A BUNCH OF DJS COULD JUST LET LOOSE. THERE ARE MORE DJS BEING ADDED AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BE 45min sets.