Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I HEART LUIGI_SCARPINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by egotrip94:

Amazing....the only thing he has ever said is mooseknuckle, cameltoe....etc. No offense luigi, but that's pretty stupid. Reading your one word posts makes me feel like I'm in High school again. And for some reason or another, there is not one, but two girls who "want" him. WTF? cwm18.gif

Now now, I think one too many swirlies and wedgies from the footbal team in high school have scarred you.

Do you really want a girl that swoons over the word c am e l to e

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Some people just have no appreciation for such pure clarity of thought. Luigi is almost zen like in his concentration and pursuit of c a m e l t o e. I think we could all learn from this, and see how by boiling down our desires to discover our one true passion, we can achieve anything (even a little booty).

Peace Luigi, and may your days be filled with the t a c o s a l a d.

it is my mantra...

m o o s e k n u c k l e

c a m e l t o e

p a n t i e b a c o n

M e A t C u R t A i N z

t A c O s A l A d

--------------------

fall into the gap...

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

come on and say it with me everybody on the count of three.........

one...

two...

three...

PLAYA HAY-TAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this guy has pickle envy!

playa hay-tah.....not me kid....Go for yours all the way.....It's strange though. This to me is like how guys at a construction site hoot and holla at a female as she walks by. Do the women ever turn around and say, "oh yeah baby, that really turned me on!" No, they don't....ever. To prove my way of thinking, Luigi, go out onto the street, anywhere, and say "mooseknuckle" or "meatcurtins" to a passing female....see what happens. I'll bet the farm that she doesn't even look at you. She may look at you in a strange way, but will no doubt keep walking. This board is twisted in nature for sure.

It seems you are obsessed with these words and what they mean. If you're not getting laid regularly, I'm sure you beat it often. It comes across as being degrading....it's nasty. It's like calling a girl a c*nt and believing that will gain her intrest in you....

I think complementing a lady will go much farther then refering to her "beautiful spot" as a mooseknuckle.

You can catch more bees with honey then with vinigar....oh wait...I forgot. This is the clubplanet message board. The basic laws of nature are backwards here.....

Not trying to start anything here....just adding my 2 sence....and yes, I ment to spell it that way.....

Play on kid....

-Peace

cwm20.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

<being an asshole for once>

hey egotrip,

As a matter of public record, I don't believe it's possible for someone to miss the point as much as you have somehow managed.

We won't laugh at you as much as we'll hope you get better soon.

</being an asshole for once>

smile.gif

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

playa hay-tah.....it's me kid!!....Go for yours all the way.....It's strange

c a m e l t o e. This to me is I want guys at a construction site hoot and holla at me, but I am not a female .I would turn around and say, "oh yeah baby, that really turned me on!" . To prove my way of thinking, Luigi, go out onto the street, anywhere, and say "mooseknuckle" or "meatcurtins" to a passing female....see what happens. I grew up on a farm.

Woman won't look at me.

She may look at you in a strange way, but not me. This board is twisted in nature for sure. I'm trying to present myself in a sensitive light, so I can get laid at the next meet-up in case you couldn't figure it out.

I am not getting laid regularly, I beat it often. It's nasty. It's like calling a girl a c*nt and believing that will gain her intrest in you....That's what I used to do. I'm trying this, now

Always refer to her "beautiful spot" as a mooseknuckle.

You can catch more bees with honey then with vinigar....oh wait...I forgot. This is the clubplanet message board. The basic laws of nature are backwards here.....

CAN I GET LAID NOW? PLEASE

-Peace

cwm20.gif

Honey, you have problems (and that's coming from me)!!!

------------------

l1300006.jpg

Originally posted by spoonyd:

<being an asshole for once>

hey egotrip,

As a matter of public record, I don't believe it's possible for someone to miss the point as much as you have somehow managed.

We won't laugh at you as much as we'll hope you get better soon.

</being an asshole for once>

smile.gif

i wasn't trying to make anyone laugh....

point? and what point would that be? You mean to tell me that all of the "meatcurtin" posts have a deeper meaning that I seem to be missing? I must have missed "meatcurtins 101" in HS.....

All of the mooseknuckle posts make me think of p*ssy in a nasty way (and I never thought that was possible!)

To me, it's like calling someone a racial slur and expecting a good thing to come of that. Hello???????

It's degrading...that's the point.

And thanks to your concern, I'll be checking myself into a nut house for evaluation....

cwm32.gif

------------------

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Originally posted by michael_alig:

Honey, you have problems (and that's coming from me)!!!

lol...that was awesome...very good! I read how you reversed everything I said....I laughed out loud. I'm being serious....I admire intelligence....I always give credit when it is due.....

cwm1.gif

ok ok people.....I got you....you win....mooseknuckles and meatcurtinz to all....I most def do not want to make any enemies here....I'm here too much!

Michael....bring back LL....the way it use to be....please..... cwm9.gif

------------------

Amazing....the only thing he has ever said is mooseknuckle, cameltoe....etc. No offense luigi, but that's pretty stupid. Reading your one word posts makes me feel like I'm in High school again. And for some reason or another, there is not one, but two girls who "want" him. WTF? cwm18.gif

------------------

come on and say it with me everybody on the count of three.........

one...

two...

three...

PLAYA HAY-TAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this guy has pickle envy!

---------------------------------

m E a t C u R t A i N z

Amazing....the only thing he has ever said is mooseknuckle, cameltoe....etc. Not one, but two girls who "want" him. WTF? cwm18.gif

make that three, and why?

Because he is fascinated with the cooch, and that is a GOOD THING,