Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An american hero..... so sad

Guest saleen351

Anybody that goes out there and fights in the wars is a hero. Its truly sad what happened to this guy and its a good thing there are people like him out there; guarantee not many people would have turned down 4 million to go to afghanista. This guy could have been enjoying his money, chilling at home, and living the life of a sports star but he didn't.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Anybody that goes out there and fights in the wars is a hero. Its truly sad what happened to this guy and its a good thing there are people like him out there;

Well said! I think there are about 705 or so more posts to make to pay our respects to other that gave up a lot less to fight for our "freedom". Please don't turn this into a thread about whether or not the war is justified but about 705 people lost their life before Tillman and they are all heroes!!!

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Damn dude...this is what I'm talking about:

People with lives & future dying because of the jackass that

thinks it's funny to make a joke of himself

"looking for those weapons of mass destruction"

on his cabinet drawers in his office.

:mad: Comemierda :mad:

shut the fuck up

its afganistan you fucking idiot, the country that harbored Bin Lauden and made 9/11 possible.

we all die at some point, Tillman had the balls to do something he strongly believed in.

He has my respect and the respect of all the people in the military, and most of the nation.

Damn dude...this is what I'm talking about:

People with lives & future dying because of the jackass that

thinks it's funny to make a joke of himself

"looking for those weapons of mass destruction"

on his cabinet drawers in his office.

:mad: Comemierda :mad:

They joined the military. They where not drafted. They are ALL heroes.

Originally posted by vaughanz

Well said! I think there are about 705 or so more posts to make to pay our respects to other that gave up a lot less to fight for our "freedom". Please don't turn this into a thread about whether or not the war is justified but about 705 people lost their life before Tillman and they are all heroes!!!

Agreed. Nothing against digitalp. but these guys are dying out there, would not hurt to mourn them a bit instead of jumping at every chance to criticize bush. This was a war fought over security and these people went there to make your life more secure. Some respect for them.

What a man, to pass up so much money to do what he believed was right. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A loss of talented person with a lot of integrity. :(

Every life that has been lost in the war has a person and a whole life story behind it, no matter what social or economic status the person came from. The army isn't an easy way out or last resort kind of occupation, in my opinion. Everyone fighting for us is heroic, and every loss a tragic one.

story.mortuary.photo.af.jpg

index.html

Originally posted by shroomy

shut the fuck up

its afganistan you fucking idiot, the country that harbored Bin Lauden and made 9/11 possible.

we all die at some point, Tillman had the balls to do something he strongly believed in.

He has my respect and the respect of all the people in the military, and most of the nation.

Shroomy, I'm talking about Bush....

guess you dont know the cabinet drawers incident.

He did decide to go on his own,.... I wouldnt fight Bush's war.

So you STFU BYTCH!!!! :finger:

Shroomy, I'm talking about Bush....

guess you dont know the cabinet drawers incident.

He did decide to go on his own,.... I wouldnt fight Bush's war.

So you STFU BYTCH!!!! :finger:

Dude quit threadjacking, this ain't about bush this thread.

OK, you've got a choice to make. You could ...

Sign a football contract for $4 million and live the life of a professional athlete with money, cars, women, amazing qourmet food, a sweet crib, and celebrity status.

Or you could...

Live in a testosterone feuled warzone making a soldier's wages and eating recycled cafeteria food everyday, knowing you could lose your life at any moment and kiss your dreams goodbye forever, trade in your celebrity status for statistic status.

4455.jpg

Rest In Peace

Originally posted by southof5th

I don't like the fact that your newsworthy and more of a hero just because you left money behind...

The fact of the matter is he put his country and loyalty to his country before his own personal gratification. The concept is quite amazing if you ask me. Not too many people in this world would have done that. Would you?

Pat Tillman - Rest in Peace...

Originally posted by southof5th

nope not a chance...I'm too strung out on self-gratification

that and there's nothing other than my immediate family I believe in enough to put my life on the line for

Exactly my point, which makes it all the more admirable and newsworthy.

He is a true heroe ... as all others dead in combat. Most of them enrolled in the armed forces when there was no post 911 world ... when it seemed war was part of a history book.

Many of them enrolled to have a better way of life ... to finance their education ... to receive the training that would take them a step up in the ladder of US life ...

If you are going to pay tibute to Pat ... do so ... but don't forget the others.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm

Originally posted by djrx06

The fact of the matter is he put his country and loyalty to his country before his own personal gratification. The concept is quite amazing if you ask me. Not too many people in this world would have done that. Would you?

Pat Tillman - Rest in Peace...

:werd:

Originally posted by marcodavalos

He is a true heroe ... as all others dead in combat. Most of them enrolled in the armed forces when there was no post 911 world ... when it seemed war was part of a history book.

Many of them enrolled to have a better way of life ... to finance their education ... to receive the training that would take them a step up in the ladder of US life ...

If you are going to pay tibute to Pat ... do so ... but don't forget the others.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm

Agreed. Each and every person that put their country and the people of their country before themselves are truly heroes!