Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc RollCall [4/23/04]

Originally posted by fkornre

i will be there...just look for a short guy with a baldy and a goat-tee...:D

I personally put on a few lbs since my last posted pic... Wish I had a new one to put up here...

Anyway if anyone reads... I am wearing khakis, brown button down shirt. But I am sure that wont be on for long...

JUST LOOK FOR THE RESCUE 1 FDNY SHIRT... That should be me.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

wtf.........goin to arc and home by 7am?? u guys r so f'n weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

Got there at about 3am and left when the lights came on at 1pm. Great Night. Probably one of my last parties. And it was well worth coming out of my shell for this one. Anyway it was nice seeing a few of you. Sorry I did not talk much. I get a little shy around groups of people. :( But it was nice to meet you ladies. And nice to see you again Ronin.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Were you with Ronin all night though, cause all I know he was surrounded by a bunch of hot juice heads by coat check at one point in the night :)

LoL Nah definately not me. I was with Ronin and Wendy for maybe 5 minutes. Then had to meet up with a bunch of people by a certain time so I left there. Not much room to move. Sorry if I seemed rude Wendy. I had different people showing up at different times. I was all over the place. :(

Originally posted by naughtybabe

The place was a mad house.. Im surprise I even saw anyone I knew... D next time :half:

Btw Eddie if you read this - Im so glad I got to see you!... :heart:

Woo woo! Good seeing you too. Also big ups to everyone else I ran into , some of which I hadn't seen in years! You know who you are. It was a ridonculous night. DT was at his peak and so was I. I'm in serious pain right now, and I looked like one of the four horsemen of the apocaplypse when I left the place (like death!) but it was well worth it. Round 2 tonight. Bring it!

Originally posted by £ddie

Woo woo! Good seeing you too. Also big ups to everyone else I ran into , some of which I hadn't seen in years! You know who you are. It was a ridonculous night. DT was at his peak and so was I. I'm in serious pain right now, and I looked like one of the four horsemen of the apocaplypse when I left the place (like death!) but it was well worth it. Round 2 tonight. Bring it!

eddie when r u goin tonite