Erick Morillo

Fatboy Slim

Jon Cutler

Mark Farina

Donald Glaude

Danny Rampling

Danny Tenaglia (twice)

Lee Burridge

If you're talking about Jersey, I have no idea....I just live here...I would never party in this state.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Tempkid is weak

Actually, I agree with you!!!!!!!!

Well, atleast overall, I can still put up some one day outstanding peformances! Can't go back to back like I used to!!!!!!!

Im my prime, nobody could touch me!!!!!

The bottem line is...........

I will make the hall of fame first ballot!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tizbone

scene is FARRRRR away from weak.

This week alone you had all these guys in NYC:

Frankie Knuckles

Louie Vega

Laurent Garnier

L&B

Timo Maas

Hector Romero

Erick Morillo

Fatboy Slim

Jon Cutler

Mark Farina

Donald Glaude

Danny Rampling

Danny Tenaglia (twice)

Lee Burridge

If you're talking about Jersey, I have no idea....I just live here...I would never party in this state.

I dunnoo... Yeah... sure... There is allot of great dj's out there... But... it just seems that people in general dont party as hard... Clubs don’t get as crazy... I dunnoo.. Maybe it’s me

Originally posted by notallthere444

I dunnoo... Yeah... sure... There is allot of great dj's out there... But... it just seems that people in general dont party as hard... Clubs don’t get as crazy... I dunnoo.. Maybe it’s me

i hear ya on that one

Originally posted by notallthere444

Seems to be weak as hell lately....

Anyone else feel this way?

people are broke................... $$$$$$ is the Reason it's fact

fuck the dJ thing who cares about who's spinning it's all about sex you need to feel secure with money if you want to have a good time

Originally posted by njnjnite

people are broke................... $$$$$$ is the Reason it's fact

fuck the dJ thing who cares about who's spinning it's all about sex you need to feel secure with money if you want to have a good time

I don’t know if I agree with you on that... People have money, the job market is doing much better, the rescission is over and mortgage rates are down... I just think people are spenden there c.r.e.a.m on different forms of entertainment then night clubs. This thought went through my head the other day, Things come and go and change... Is it possible, that an era could come to an end and night clubs could become extinct? I’m not saying all together, im saying places like River Street in Hoboken, and other little fabricated night clubs that are made to appeal to the average everyday person are probably going to stick around. But I can see hardcore clubs disappearing completely... I mean with the smoking laws changing and NYC possibly getting a 2am closing time I can see our crackshacks disappearing forever. If I knew getting rid of them would drastically change many of our drug use patterns don’t think the dea or whatever didn’t know this either.

fuck the dJ thing who cares about who's spinning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who think like this are ruining the scene. Nothing but using up space at a venue if you don't care about the music.

Agree!!!!!!!!!. I cannot stand scumbag guys who go out just to hit on girls, Its so annoying. Not only do you take up space but you and the whore girls who enjoy being stalked by ugly sweaty men annoy the shit out of me. I wish there was a club where you all would go so you can leave the rest of us alone. :blown:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

People who think like this are ruining the scene. Nothing but using up space at a venue if you don't care about the music. :rolleyes:

.....And people like you are the type who can't just lean back and enjoy the company of their friends and maybe even meet some new people.

You need to drop this elitist attitude you have on music. Not everyone goes out for the same reasons. Of course music is very important, BUT ITS NOT A FUCKING PRIORITY FOR EVERYONE.

I think it's people like you who are ruining the so called "scene"

SCENE?! What's up with this term anyway?!

Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds when I hear people like you say that?! (No offense Anthony, I think you're cool as hell)

And here's a thought: When there comes a time where you don't enjoy "partying hard" or you think that other people aren't partying as hard, then it's time to stop, re group and re think your situation in life. Because, I know plenty of younger people who party very fucking hard. They don't even utter a word about how much the "scene" has changed, or whatever.

Maybe, just maybe, you've grown out of the "scene" and can no longer enjoy they way you once did. And you don't want to move onto the next phase in your life.

Originally posted by sfqtipie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who think like this are ruining the scene. Nothing but using up space at a venue if you don't care about the music.

Agree!!!!!!!!!. I cannot stand scumbag guys who go out just to hit on girls, Its so annoying. Not only do you take up space but you and the whore girls who enjoy being stalked by ugly sweaty men annoy the shit out of me. I wish there was a club where you all would go so you can leave the rest of us alone. :blown:

Ready?

I wish there was a club where I could round up all the filthy twats who have "SF" in their screennames and hose them down with my heat seeking moisture missile.

there is- its called NEW JERSEY

Originally posted by calebb

.....And people like you are the type who can't just lean back and enjoy the company of their friends and maybe even meet some new people.

You need to drop this elitist attitude you have on music. Not everyone goes out for the same reasons. Of course music is very important, BUT ITS NOT A FUCKING PRIORITY FOR EVERYONE.

I think it's people like you who are ruining the so called "scene"

Who says I don't lean back and enjoy the company of my friends?? I think everyone that knows me knows that the highlight of almost everytime i go out is when me and my friends are just there conversating, drinking, having a blast. I don't go out to meet new people really, but when I do it is cool. I have my friends, and I've been partying with them for years now. People go out for different reasons, and everyone has a different "scene" that they prefer.

I can have fun anywhere I go, no matter what type of music is goin. I don't think I'm "elite" as you say. I just think that this "Scene" was built on the music. For it to be not as important as anything else when going out ,well, changes the entire night in my opinion. To each their own..

Ready?

I wish there was a club where I could round up all the filthy twats who have "SF" in their screennames and hose them down with my heat seeking moisture missile.

I do not like to be bothered when I go out. And unlike your dirty ass I am far from filthy. I would never touch a loser like you. Unlike you I dont hook up with people in a club. I dance!!! Wait mabye I am like you CAUSE you probally cant get anyone to hook up with you. Therefore, we both dont hook up when we go out. The pathetic part is you try all night :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wouldnt be surprised if you hit on me with a wack ass line :laugh: :laugh:

I just think that this "Scene" was built on the music. For it to be not as important as anything else when going out ,well, changes the entire night in my opinion. To each their own.. :clap: :clap:

Good job.

No further questions, your honor.