Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Be Yourself @ Vinyl Review

Originally posted by iliana

Hey, why don't you do us all a favor and just rent out a billboard in Times Square so the rest of us lowly shmucks don't have to wait five hours for a thread to upload?

THAAANNNKKKKS.

-iliana

:kill9:

Looks like someone missed and got their tampon stuck up their ass

HEY EVERYONE..........I HAD AN ASWOMEEEEEEEEEEE TIME ON FRI CONSIDERIN IM NOT 100% INTO TECHNO AND HOUSE... I HAD A BLAST,,,.. MET UP WITH SILVERBULL...KIMIE....MIKE.....AND AGENT... KIMIE UR A SWEETY AND I LIKED UR SHIRT LOL... GUYS WE ALL NEED TO DO THIS ON A WEEKLY BASIS LOL.... I SHOULD BE GOING TONIGHT SO IF I DO ILL SEE YA LATA SILVERBULL.. AND IF U DO THAT AGAIN TO MY SHIRT IMA KICK UR ASS LOL... J.K...

Yea i was banned cause i disagreed with what the fucken idiot said, My post was deleted, and they gave me the boot, lol

i wrote a letter to the entire fucken Staff, and NO REPLY haha

any Dj that throws down at SF. and then complains about "hiS" Crowd is fucken clueless, if u ask me

atleast i have some balls, unlike all these fucken Robot kids, who just wanna be liked by the DJ and Drop there pills.

if This shit happend 10years ago

EVERYONE would be talken sooo much shit

People that go out today have no clue about the history, and Respect

And EVEN some of these old mother fuckers, dont no shit.

How can one be so clueless?

:laugh::blown:

Originally posted by italianp7

HEY EVERYONE..........I HAD AN ASWOMEEEEEEEEEEE TIME ON FRI CONSIDERIN IM NOT 100% INTO TECHNO AND HOUSE... I HAD A BLAST,,,.. MET UP WITH SILVERBULL...KIMIE....MIKE.....AND AGENT... KIMIE UR A SWEETY AND I LIKED UR SHIRT LOL... GUYS WE ALL NEED TO DO THIS ON A WEEKLY BASIS LOL.... I SHOULD BE GOING TONIGHT SO IF I DO ILL SEE YA LATA SILVERBULL.. AND IF U DO THAT AGAIN TO MY SHIRT IMA KICK UR ASS LOL... J.K...

Hey girl, it was great meeting you!! I looked for you after I got outa the the bathroom, but you disappeared! Thanks for the compliment...I do have to say I was quite comfy in that outfit...I NEVER go out in heels because it's just too stupid to, but those shoes were a hundred bucks well spent...rubber soled and cushy leather...it's so nice to be able to wear shorts out too!

And isn't Silverbull a cutie??? Maybe I'll see you all tomorrow night :D

I try to go out pretty much every weekend (gotta get my music fix!) so let me know if you'd like to hang sometime :) We'll round up a little posse...heh heh...

Thanks to the ARC crew for a BLAST...

Cheers!!

Originally posted by jaysea

i thought it sucked....

:laugh:

Friday night was the Final Stamp, to a Good party that went to TOTAL Fucken shit

55yr old asian guys with there eyes rolled into the back of there heads''

Weirdo fucken Central, CRACK HEADS Everywhere.

But im sure on D-tourist.com everyone will say it was the best night of there fucken lives:laugh:

i think NY needs to wake up

that place has been closed in my mind for years now,

will miss the room

But those crack heads will move on to other clubs

Did see some oldschhol heads tho, Alan T, Amanda lapore, Richie rich, Me, lol .....um LAdy bunny, i was there for 20min,

couldent take it

Deff wont even bother tonight

At this point, i wouldnt care if NY Blew the fuck up, lol

oh hi iliana, lol

little bitch, u doin ok?

me,

100% agree.

actually 110%

used to be the best party in the city for a short while

Originally posted by kutekimee

Hey girl, it was great meeting you!! I looked for you after I got outa the the bathroom, but you disappeared! Thanks for the compliment...I do have to say I was quite comfy in that outfit...I NEVER go out in heels because it's just too stupid to, but those shoes were a hundred bucks well spent...rubber soled and cushy leather...it's so nice to be able to wear shorts out too!

And isn't Silverbull a cutie??? Maybe I'll see you all tomorrow night :D

I try to go out pretty much every weekend (gotta get my music fix!) so let me know if you'd like to hang sometime :) We'll round up a little posse...heh heh...

Thanks to the ARC crew for a BLAST...

Cheers!!

DEF. WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS... LETS GET OUR POSSES TOGETHER LOL...YEAH I PRETTY MUCH WAS DRESSED DOWN.. I DIDNT WANNA DRESS UP CONSIDERING I WAS PLANING ON BEING THERE FOR A WHILE. I DUNNO GIRL I CAME OUT THE BATHROOM AND WENT BACK UP FRONT BY DANNY LOL AND I DIDNT SEE U NITHER I LOST MIKE AND SILVERBULL TOO.. LOL... WHAT OTHER CLUBS DO YOU USUALLY HIT UP? LET ME KNOW GIRLY...

THANKS ALSO TO EVERYONE FROM ARC FOR MAKING MY FRI NIGHT ASWOME!!! IMA MISS U GUYS:cry:

well everyybody shouldve known that the better party was gonna be sun. And if you were still at arc on sat morning at11am an up no problm. It seems like only the right crowd came on sun. Nice meeting ya italian and your friend as for the shirt whoops my hand kinda slipped there. Kim as always a pleasure.

Originally posted by silverbull

well everyybody shouldve known that the better party was gonna be sun. And if you were still at arc on sat morning at11am an up no problm. It seems like only the right crowd came on sun. Nice meeting ya italian and your friend as for the shirt whoops my hand kinda slipped there. Kim as always a pleasure.

:D Btw, who was that girl you were dancing with in the back lounge? The white girl with the black hat? She was awesome...sooo nimble too...everyone loved watching her...and when you guys were done for the moment, there was a great applause...that was pretty cool... I was chatting with her later and told her that it looks like you found your match...lol

Originally posted by mikek1225833

hey guys, it's mikey numbers - lol...it was awsome meeting you guys, sorry I kinda lost you Gabriel and Danielle but you know how it is, lol...anyway i had an awsome time, hope to see you guys again soon!

lol its all good Mike we know u were getting ur grove on with ya Bk girl lol.:D