Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Be Yourself @ Vinyl Review

More will come back to me later... but it was SICK. Nasty dark and movin' beatz all night/morning long. BE YOURSELF LIVE @ 7 OR SO A.M.... Nasty Nasty Nasty, dark slow burnin beats, you just couldnt help doin wut u gotta do... shit was ON POINT.

as always.. DANNY IS DANNY!

arc was def off the hook last night, got waaaay too crowded in the morning hours but the beats were great. First time I ever checked it out, glad I did b4 its gone for good. Even saw silverbull doing his thing. Yo, you are a dancing machine ha! Didn't care much for the drugged out dancers that looked like they were about to fall into a coma tho. Got asked for pills twice. Am I the only one that doesn't need to do that stuff to have fun at a club?

Originally posted by £ddie

Very hot and crowded, but had a blast. Many dickheads in the crowd, but what else is new. Very dark and sexy beats from the maestro. Energy in the place was incredible. Some really amazing dancers there last night.

sorry i couldnt make it...how long you in town for...

Originally posted by smokesum

sorry i couldnt make it...how long you in town for...

yea what he said...

Im gonna *try* to make it tonight after Centro...but most likely will be there tomorrow night for a few hours for the Sundaynight festivities...

U still gonna be around?

Very hot and crowded, but had a blast. Many dickheads in the crowd, but what else is new. Very dark and sexy beats from the maestro. Energy in the place was incredible. Some really amazing dancers there last night.

eddie sorry also for not being able to go.. I had to turn my phone off cause i definitely would have went and i have schoolwork that has to be done.. gonna TRY for tomorrow.. make sure you call my cell when you get a chance...

Originally posted by agentplaya1

arc was def off the hook last night, got waaaay too crowded in the morning hours but the beats were great. First time I ever checked it out, glad I did b4 its gone for good. Even saw silverbull doing his thing. Yo, you are a dancing machine ha! Didn't care much for the drugged out dancers that looked like they were about to fall into a coma tho. Got asked for pills twice. Am I the only one that doesn't need to do that stuff to have fun at a club?

HEY I WAS WITH U AND NOT DOING ANYTHINGGG LOL N HAVIN FUN;)

Originally posted by therevolution

in 2 words "Sound factory"

I never thought I'd see the day Vinyl became what it once stood against.

NYbeauty ;)

i didn't go but they are closing so alot of people who used to go recently or back a few yrs ago just wanted to have fun once again b4 the legend closed.

frontline reportage on the final be yrself friday at arc

he is THE NYC music machine

I Hope DT Always keeps a home in NYC

We love DT and we feel his love

Got to Arc at 12- in drizzling rain after 3 screwdrivers w/pineapple at walkers. brill pub playing pete townshend solo LP!

the arc staff saves their best kindnesses for the last weekend. aint that always the way? Ariel warms up with glacial deep ambient glowstix grooves. chill in (exposed) vip - why wasnt this deonstructed a year ago? meet montreal travellers josh & sue- theyve seem em all from lawler n coxy to DT and the ibiza throng. lucid of thought & brougue in locution, 2 of the more thoughtful and worldly revelers on the night. DT comes on...1? bent, "Always" the melancholy hue is rose colored like the blush of rose burgundy on an untrammelled sojourn of nocturnal reciprocity. feelin sadder than expected, arc is a special treehouse and dt's grooves are longer than african rope. and thats just the first number. DT is banging the vocal pop house zippy dittys that sander brought a single rose of: dT has the fresh perfumery bouquet. lawler had the designer array: DT has the frickinn tropical bouganvillias warehouse delight. also miss kier what is love. teasing celeda. flash. DT camera happy for 1st time this century. this place is mighty crowded. thank god for the horse. there are some hottys fruggin by the bridalhead. there are messes to the top left right and below me. bathrm competes with avalon for cesspool lubricated muck stink. that resthead line was ridic by 5 am- and the girls were in the potty. the tunnel this aint, at least pass out for a grope and/or let me have some mirror. a few friendlies, more messes. the floor became poss most sardine like ever in my years at arc/vinyl. nearly unpassable. tried to dance, quarantined by the coartheck seeking fresh air by the emergency doors. friendlied by a few spare nurses they spoke 718 I was barely vocal at this time. body cld hv lasted at least 1-2 more hours but crowd made unachieveable. still, 6 hours and lotts a dancey [at least a ceiling pointed palm extension, wet] in jam packed arc night do good. oh underworld 2 months off poss jam o de night. and 2 trancey fluffers sounded like athens? and a harder housey build, I think either basics or london?. great be yrself night, the mood was bittersweet as my perspiration was salty. it was an initiated choo choo, with dt;s cantankerous clanking sonorous dug deep groove express. want more NYC. want more miami. dt is #1 in nyc, he held 5 aces last night and if it wasnt clustered ramed Id a danced 8 beats to the 4.

come back soon, baby.

love from nyc boy

****xxxxx****

Thru ups & downs in NYC clubbing DT is the #1 DJ we in NYC love.

: The last friday be yrself at arc was a bittersweet affair, remebering so many fridays at vinyl and even the twilo & the tunnel b4 that.

: We feel a special connection to DT & it feels like he is as enamoured of NYC & its people likewise.

: Miami holds appeal for me, for him, and for us, but I hope DT always has a home base in NYC & I wld like to be going out on a friday night 10 and 20 and more years from now and STILL hearing DT slam those killer beats in his distinctive NY house style.

: Many thanks to DT Arc & the beautiful, warm people at Rob Promotions. [*wink*wink*] It was beautiful final friday night, but it was NOT "Goodbye"

: It was "until the nxt time I see you"

: NY LOVES DT AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!!!!

: *love*

: nyc boy

thanks... you probably saw me dance... :)

man i was outside of arc at 1210 am and they didnt let anyone in until about 1245am but when they did it was great walking thse hallways on a fri ngiht. Posters all over the place with old flyers, ad then to my suprise the main room was filled with silver posters lol like mirrors. The best remark of the night was when danny turned on the lights at 1245pm and screamed "WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO MY DECORATIONS" cause everythign was torn down psoters and the mirrors lol. Anyhow ariel was playing some nice deep hosue tunes to set the mood which was lovely. He even played a song that i would love and id for its by BLAZE. Then my home girl rissa walks in and were just playing around getting warmed up. I met mike and italianp where did you guys go.

Then out of no where it was like if suddenly everyone in nyc was allowed to come inside. PLace was more packed then the annivesary party, but not in the good way. Me and my friends just decided to stay in the back room the whole time for SHELTER (hehe) from the storm. But nope it wa beyond packed in their as well. But we danced their till about 8am for the show by celeda and then just partied on till closing. Hey EDDIE i didnt see you leave and didnt get the chance to say bye but im sure you will make it out tontie. Met a few people but now i cant rememeber. The pain in my thighs is not letting me concentrate.

Danny as always was danny playing magic in that booth he also mentioned how in the summer it will be danny and carl cox again. When he played fused-terror he had a sign that said WHY which is exactly what everyone was thinking. Nice headgear as well from danny. Now i cant wait till tonite where he promised at least a minimum of 24hrs. At least is the keyword. And after roxy with dt its NOT over.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

that doesnt make sense..cox n dt? 2 worlds collide.......but i aint mad!!!! and im all about "irrationality" so bring it on!

God that night at Twilo still to this day was my favorite night of partying ever, CANNOT wait too see this night happen again :)

yes in new york. But its still not 100% done so the less we talk about it the more suprise we will be When it does happen. Iagree it does seem odd to have those 2, but then again i hear so many great things about that night at twilo. The way i see it house heads and techno heads can apprecite both genres of music better with 2 of the greatest djs of their respected genre.

Originally posted by silverbull

yes in new york. But its still not 100% done so the less we talk about it the more suprise we will be When it does happen. Iagree it does seem odd to have those 2, but then again i hear so many great things about that night at twilo. The way i see it house heads and techno heads can apprecite both genres of music better with 2 of the greatest djs of their respected genre.

WaSSSSuP G