Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough BULLSHIT -- we will have a CP Softball/BBQ soon

wtf is that???

i was thinking over here there are actual fields we could play on, and or theres a local place we can play out by me where we can drink and smoke and be merry were nobody would really even care... we play there all the time...

Originally posted by dgmodel

wtf is that???

i was thinking over here there are actual fields we could play on, and or theres a local place we can play out by me where we can drink and smoke and be merry were nobody would really even care... we play there all the time...

sounds good i guess..

we need to really set this up.

this is bullshit..this isnt goan happen.. u guys can keep planning forrrrrrreeeeeeevvvvvvvvver and it wont happen.

sunken meadow..wtf!! u wana go hang out with the montenegrins Ante?? wtf! id bomb that place before i go..i hate my people...

but if it does happen..im in...drunken volleyball is my forte bitches

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Drunk Volleyball sounds like a fun fun fun!!! game.. Im so down to play that... :laugh:

:idea:

we can do that at Long BEach. there's plenty of room (and nets) for volleyball, and i've gotten away with drinking on the beach there b4 as long as you keep it on the DL.

And for you people coming from the city (or queens), you can easily take the LIRR to long beach, and the beach is 4 blocks south from the station!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: