Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fliptonnia lingere party offical pic thread

Bling

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

Thats exactly it. I tell people the truth because I cant be myself. Dumb herpie snasuage smoking smegma guzzling gibbon.

You are SUCH A DOUCHE that it's scary. I don't think I've ever thought anyone to be as big a douche as I think you are.

Originally posted by Crackorn

You are SUCH A DOUCHE that it's scary. I don't think I've ever thought anyone to be as big a douche as I think you are.

26233YEAH.jpg

048_PFD501.jpg&maxw=227&maxh=165

Listen up you fucking pug nose bridge troll, you've got to be the most hideous looking cretin I've set my eyes upon in a while. It would seem that everyone except you is quite aware you were spawned inside a fecal smudged testtube down in some private funded basement gene testing lab in the 80's, because theres no way in hell a creature like you could pop its Stewie Griffen sized head out of a human female's pussy. But yeah....Im such a BIG DOUCHE!!!

AND douche, if you read what I wrote in that post- "this isn't me, but it's a great pic anyway." If you're so intelligent, how could you have missed that? Because You=douche. You remind me of some of the guys I went to Bronx Science with. They thought they were being so witty all the time yet all they were doing was effectively annoying the shit out of everyone.

Do this-

find out the root of your problems (daddy didn't love me, priest loved me too much, Oedipus relationship gone horribly wrong.....whatever), have sex with a human because I KNOW you haven't, stop being so angry all the time and log on with a new screen name.

Originally posted by rizzo

Bones while you were graduating to pull-ups, I was pissing in the gasstank of your fathers minivan. While you were noticing strange fluffy black stuff growing out of your groin, I was shedding spare pubes all over your mothers unibrow. While you were learning to drive, I was ripping your GI Joe sandcastle to shreds with a harley-davidson softail. And while you were sneaking a peek at mom's victoria secret catalog before boy scouts last tuesday, I was professionally pounding pussy tight enough to splinter a walnut shell sideways.

You dont know a fucking thing about me, who I railed, and where I go. I however got an unpleasant glimpse at how a nerd furiously tries to get accepted into some half ass slum party.

I can guarantee that if all 68 pounds of you stood outside Pangaea during its hay day, upper lip trembling as Randy made eye contact with you, walked back behind the tinted windows, and broke out in a rage of laughter, only to hand you a VIP pass to Barns & Noble.

bullshit...bullshit...bullshit :blown:

can some recap all the drama for me ..

i dont feel like reading all of this thread

simple......great party at flips, we start posting pics of all the fun and hot girls, then a fag who cant get it up,instead of looking all the "young hot wet bitches" on those pics, starts hating about flip's sheets....

You have to be reaaaaally gay if i show you a pic of two gorgeous girls sitting in bed, and you start talking about the sheets :ghey:

simple......great party at flips, we start posting pics of all the fun and hot girls, then a fag who cant get it up,instead of looking all the "young hot wet bitches" on those pics, starts hating about flip's sheets....

You have to be reaaaaally gay if i show you a pic of two gorgeous girls sitting in bed, and you start talking about the sheets :ghey:

lol...thx

the fegs are hating..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: