Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... razzous review

Guest nynightlife04

Guest nynightlife04

Got their around 1 oclock, had an engagement party to go to so I was a little buzzed when I got their. Walked in, actually had room to move around which was a big plus, the place is enormous, DJ SERG was playing some sick music last night, Paulie Feva was holding down the hip hop room. Very good looking crowd both girls and guys, all in all, great party.

Razzous Saturday Nights

e-mail clubrazzousny@aol.com for more information..

Saturday, Venuto is performing live for all my italianos.

the place was off the hook until 3:15 when the fight happened but that was that......good looking crowd....i had the hip hop room packed...which is not all hip hop by the way....i play everything.

Guest DJ's will be coming there soon.....NO there was not 15 fights....thats a bit exxagerrated!

Guest nynightlife04

Yes i think 15 fights is a big exxagerrated. The place is beautiful and so are the people. Paulie did his thing on the set, great set by the way .. he mixed from classic hip hop to classic music in general. The crowd loved it. Dj Serg was consistant as usual. Lala theirs no need to call me asshole, as it says in your quote, music is the answer so just dance your ass off .. why dont you try to put me in check on the dance floor? =] Their was a few juiceheads, but I think thats in every place you go to, come on now .. and at least the ones we had were more or less good looking .. more of LESS. Paulie keep up the good work, the hip hop room was flowing lovely.

Yes - alot of hot girls and they were over 21....not the young crowd that arena attracted.....Party is def. worth checking out and will probably end up being a pre game spot for people before they hit NYC spots for afterhours....a dope facility all in all...Bih name guest DJ's to be announced real soon

GOT THERE VALET THE CAR WHICH WAS GREAT NO PAYIN 30 BUCS TO PARK LIKE IN THE CITY. WALKED RIGHT IN THE MUSIC WAS GOOD ALL NIGHT LONG. DJ MIKE BUGOUT WAS ON POINT WITH HIS SETS,EXCEPT FOR HIS FIRST TRACK A BIGBRAWL BROKE OUT...LOL. THE GIRLS WERE SO HOT AND SO FRIENDLY

;) razzous was a good nite out i liked the place and the music was good paul and bug out where great there was a lil brawl but nothing the club cant handle any way those people looking to fight when going out need to grow up who ever threw that party it wasa good idea kool i will be going back

Guest nynightlife04

Thanks for all the compliments on the party, looks like this party will be the success for the summer and who knows maybe even longer. The hike was a little long, but totally forgotten about when I got inside the club. I think this actually may turn out to be a pre-afterhour spot especially knowin that most of the people cleared out by 4. Theirfore "mrIgotfired" .. lol aka as breeze, you should have a nice amount of people coming from westchester to listen to the beats of JP.

-> Razzous Saturdays .. Venuto LIVE, Contact me at Italyzfinest49@aol.com for guestlist information or simply mention the BLACKOUT guestlist to the sexy thing working the lists outside.

Guest MrBello

There's a pretty good buzz on the streets out right now about Razzous regardless of how many fights there may have been. nynightlife has a point about the hike being abit out of the way (in terms of queens clubbers) but in the end you'll forget how long you spent getting there and realize you don't want to leave. Venuto should be a pretty packed house but it can't get any better from here.

Guest nynightlife04

lol leave paulie feva had the crowd nice and relaxed .. mike dropped one track and it was like a royal rumble .. im sure you'll make up for it next week mike.

mirage wednesdays - remi fridays - razzous saturdays

contact giancarlo at nightlifetrends@aol.com for more info.

yeh the party was good and the girls was hot my info was wrong about the fights my friend said there was alot of fights but he was wacked out of he face so he thought everybody was fighting what a asshole he is can't wait to see all the girls next week in there with there skirts on lolol

Originally posted by djpauliefeva

usually im the one that drops the tracks and fights start...lol....nice mikeey bugs.....just playin. This week will be justas packed and the party will be in full motion....hope to see everyone out there and BuGouT will be back!!!!!

yea i didnt know house music had that effect on westchester :laugh: i guess if its exclusive, people start fights ;)

no razzous for me saturday--got some biz to handle in jerz....maybe in a few weeks

Guest nynightlife04

The admission for ladies is $12 on guestlist, you can e-mail us for Guestlist information @ ClubRazzousNY@aol.com. The drink prices were a little steep, hopefully that changes. They ranged from 6-8 which isnt that bad, just wasnt expected in Westchester. Ex. Vodka Cranberry - 6, Vodka RedBull 7. All in all, it wasnt that bad money wise, unless you were rolling with a few girls =x