Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... razzous review

Guest nynightlife04

maybe i hit the wrong bartender then cuz i got hit for a $10 rb & vodka....

then the worst part of the night-- I went to the main room for a drink and got a drink that was $8 bucks. Female bartender takes my 10 and i stand there awaiting change. She then goes and bullshits with her friends. She looks down and sees me still waiting and rolls her eyes and gets my change. Of course i usually tip but bartenders should never assume a tip like that unless the person walks away.

Other than her, bartenders were on point....esp Manny--good job dog :rock:

Guest nynightlife04

.. bizzump. Good to see positive reviews again for Westchester Nightlife. Guys for information or directions, table reservations, anything we can assist you on, Just e-mail us at ClubRazzousNY@aol.com and we will be more then happy to assist you. Don't forget this weekend, Angelo Venuto performing LIVE. $12 Admission on guestlist. Trendy Attire a must. Valet parking available .. See you soon!

Guest nynightlife04

.. one last 3 a.m bizzump ? Whose coming down this weekend .. roll calllll

RAZZOUS as pretty good, it was good to see familiar faces again. The place was beautiful (the tanks with the freaky shark thingys were nice) and so were all the guys & girls. Music was EHHH in the main room. Serg started off the night playing old songs--it felt like I was @ ARENA again! But most of the night I was in the hip-hop room. GREAT music in there, especially when he slipped in those two freestyle songs. LOVE FREESTYLE!! Overall it was a pretty good night.

nice to see there wasnt a riot or something like that i did guilty which was razzous 2yrs ago.........worst fight i ever saw in my life...........being from westchester and realizing how much the scene here sucks ass, its good to hear a local venue doing good........maybe ill stop by there nex week check out my boy aluv

Guest nynightlife04

Yes we have decided to go 18+ only because a majority of the people we turned away last week were indeed between 18 and 21 yet presented themselves properly.