Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Tastey (and any1 else who craves a sex story)

georgym

Saturday night-Sunday Morning was a great experience for smurfy

went to the closing of centro fly with my girl and a friend, and from the get go me and her were close. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, let alone our lips or tongues :lickit:

Then we head back home to my apt. around 3ish, head right to my room, and im saying it WAS OVER

my first 69, which was fuckin outrageous, followed by many other acts of oral pleasure (let me tell you, rhythm is as important as white bread ;)

We woke up at 8 and went at it again. All i got to say is that i was sore as heck cum Sunday, but it was a good day/night :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Saturday night-Sunday Morning was a great experience for smurfy

went to the closing of centro fly with my girl and a friend, and from the get go me and her were close. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, let alone our lips or tongues :lickit:

Then we head back home to my apt. around 3ish, head right to my room, and im saying it WAS OVER

my first 69, which was fuckin outrageous, followed by many other acts of oral pleasure (let me tell you, rhythm is as important as white bread ;)

We woke up at 8 and went at it again. All i got to say is that i was sore as heck cum Sunday, but it was a good day/night :D

"your girl" :confused:

Is this the same chick that gave you her # and you were having a tough time getting in touch with?

Originally posted by nomembername

"your girl" :confused:

Is this the same chick that gave you her # and you were having a tough time getting in touch with?

nono, fuck that chick i gave my # to. Even thou she was a cute Russian girl, if she's not gonna simply call me back and say she got my mssg, fuck her :D

The girl i was with was my on-again,off-again flame (who i usually call smurfette) . She used to be kinda prudish, but she just got back from Europe, and i can tell you she was RANDY :spin:

Best thing: she's really good at yoga. That comes in handy ;)

Originally posted by tastey

cherish the moments of uncomplicated hookups, as they are a rare and special thing todays "oh-so-confusing" world ;)

This is true but unfortunately it will not stay this way because she is a female and as we all know they are all crazy and somewhere down the road she will go psycho ruining a perfectly good thing.

Originally posted by nomembername

This is true but unfortunately it will not stay this way because she is a female and as we all know they are all crazy and somewhere down the road she will go psycho ruining a perfectly good thing.

agreed.

there is actually some thought behind me saying "cherish the moments" instead of "cherish the females you have the moments with"... cause they all turn psycho one way or another, you just have to give it time :laugh:

there is a golden rule to live by: if you don´t keep a woman busy with drama and things to complain about, she will find some of her own which will likely fuck up everything.

if you keep her mind busy though, so that she has always something not-so-important to complain about to her girlfriends ("he´s always late", "he gets so drunk", etc. etc.) she will not try and search for stuff to complain about to her girlfriends... stuff which could be fatal for your relationship (whatever it is, fuckbuddies, ltr whatever)... cause women think crazy thoughts if you let them :laugh:

:bong:

she wore these green translucent mini-undie's. They were beggin to be torn off. I had noticed it first in the club

we did just that, ripping each other's clothes off, for we haven't seen each other for 2 months. I felt high even thou i wasn't...

Fell into the bed, the sex just seemed to take a nature of its own... kissing this, sucking that, it was just flowin....

She was soft as a cushion, and warm like a muffin. (Thank you Quentin) I tore those jeans off with GREAT STRENGTH and FURIOUS ANGER and reached those green translucent mini's...

Originally posted by gmccookny

:bong:

she wore these green translucent mini-undie's. They were beggin to be torn off. I had noticed it first in the club

we did just that, ripping each other's clothes off, for we haven't seen each other for 2 months. I felt high even thou i wasn't...

Fell into the bed, the sex just seemed to take a nature of its own... kissing this, sucking that, it was just flowin....

She was soft as a cushion, and warm like a muffin. (Thank you Quentin) I tore those jeans off with GREAT STRENGTH and FURIOUS ANGER and reached those green translucent mini's...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you should do standup :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: