Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in CT or Queens

Guest ital1216

Guest ital1216

Clubs in CT or Queens

Anyone hit up any clubs in CT this weekend......I heard louie D was spinning up there.....Anyone know any clubs in Queens besides DNA that are off the hook......Ciao

Originally posted by igotfired

im the person who throws the parties at remi on fridays. if you guys want to come let me know. ill throw you guys some comps...email me breeze66@aol.com

B-r-e-e-z-e

Queens ha .. hmm .. where in queens exactly .. i mean what is the address of remi???

also what is the corwd like? mix?

what kina music in remi ? house, transe, techno .. what?

the MASK

Their is also a club called eXquisite. Its in Astoria not a bad place to go and hang out. Get on FastLane's guestlist for reduced admin. www.visage-ent.com

eXquisite FRIDAYS

Music by DJ TONY T

spinning the newest in House | HIP-HOP | R&B

Great music and 2 Large bars will make these nights to remember.

Ladies FREE till 11:30am

Reduced on guest list till 1:00am

49-09 25th Avenue, Astoria NY 11377

Free Valet Parking is available.

For table reservations or more info please

call 917-578-7835 - FastLane (guestlist)

email: info@visage-ent.com

See you all there Fridays

Originally posted by ital1216

Clubs in CT or Queens

Anyone hit up any clubs in CT this weekend......I heard louie D was spinning up there.....Anyone know any clubs in Queens besides DNA that are off the hook......Ciao

Since you referred to CT. I was in New Haven on Fri night and went to Alchemy's. It was pretty good, but their staff told me that Sats are better than Fridays. I think Louie Devito was at Mist across the street. I wouldn't pay to see him, he' NOT a real dj if you ask me. It looked like a decent amount of people where coming out of there though. There are a ton of decent clubs in New Haven. If you want to check out another good club in CT you should check out club Mor in Stamford, CT. A ton of people from Westchester go there. It's not big, but the people there are mad cool and it's usually a good time. :aright:

I wouldn't say it's gorgeous, but it's nice. I wish it was a little bigger though. I prefer Sat nights over Fri nights. I have not been there on Fri nights in awhile. Maybe it's good? The girls that go there are slammin and it's usually a good time. I'd recommend people who haven't been there and have heard good things about it come check it out!! :cool:

Good looks fellas--- i've been to Mor a few times and i also hit up Alchemy and Mist and some other club around that area....im looking for the places where the meatheads stay away from and the guidettes are crawling all over the place.....let me know....ciao

Originally posted by ital1216

Good looks fellas--- i've been to Mor a few times and i also hit up Alchemy and Mist and some other club around that area....im looking for the places where the meatheads stay away from and the guidettes are crawling all over the place.....let me know....ciao

No matter where you go there are always going to be more meatheads than females. It's always a sausage joust trying to get to the women. That's just the way it is!!