Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AvAloN Sat NighT

Originally posted by silverbull

i feel sorry for you guys. Better party will be roger sanchez.

feel sorry .. nha .. dont .. the party is where i am at silver and you know it .. i bring the party to the place .. not otherwise

the MASK

Originally posted by italianp7

Hey Everyone! Whos Up for a Meet Up at Avalon Sat NIght? Supposly Boy George is gonna be there anyone down??? Let me KNow.. :party:

Hey girl...I don't know where I'm goin tonight...I'm torn among 5 different places!! If I go to Avalon, I'll give you a call...have fun chickadee :D Actually, if I check out Avalon, I'll might stay for only 2 hrs max and then make my rounds...yay!

cheers peeps...i'm psyched...

Mask, I'll try to find you too...

the reason i say good luck is cause boy geroge is not a good dj. In my opinion of ocurse. Hey mask if your lucky for your usual techno trance, you il be dissapointed. Ive heard him 2 times at plaid b4 and well just not my cup of tea for a hardcore dancing night. If your just gonna chill then i guess its ok.

Originally posted by silverbull

the reason i say good luck is cause boy geroge is not a good dj. In my opinion of ocurse. Hey mask if your lucky for your usual techno trance, you il be dissapointed. Ive heard him 2 times at plaid b4 and well just not my cup of tea for a hardcore dancing night. If your just gonna chill then i guess its ok.

i hear ya .. well see .. and ya .. i am there for the chilling factor . coz i am all in pain already .. .. and also .. after 3 or so the resident dj . the japenese dude takes over and he is awesome .. i wish they let him play all night

thanks for the advice kid .. where u gona be at?

Originally posted by dragon0401

Kim .. you wont try too hard .. just look for the biggest circles if there are any .. or .. just look for the chiney mask .. :)

I've seen you there before...and yes, u do draw a huge circle...sure ya gonna be doin it again with your aches? ;) I hope so... :cool: