Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else here......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

losing their minding, staring at the clock, waiting to get the fuck out of work

ohh myyy godddd .. love your avatarrrrr!!!!... did you scan that from the poster they had up on the walls? i took one and it's hanging up on my door.. :cry:

Originally posted by tunnle

hey boris just wondering if your the guy i was talking to on line at avalon back about 5 months ago it was like 2 am they were not letting any guys in and i got you in....after we got inside we chilled with some of your friends then in the moring took a cab up town to your friends place where we chilled...

Nope wasnt me.

wow .. u guys really bored .. i wish i have that much time to talk during work .. i am usually in meetings 8-6 .. and then gotta do more work till 9 or so .. then go home .. listen to music .. take shower .. do whatever girl happen to be in the house . answer e-mails .. and then go to sleep like 2 am or so ..

oh well .. that is how it is .. hopefully it will change soon

the MASK

Originally posted by italianp7

LOL... SALOMON SMITH BARNEY NYSE BABY!!! GOTTA BE AT THE COMP ALL DAY LOOKING AT QUOTES AND SH*T IT SUX.. NO AOL LOL JUST THE INTERNET...

cool girl . .i can tell u what my job is . but then .. i have to kill ya .. hehehe ..

well i work for a financial company .. midtown .. that is all i can say

peace

LOL... U MIGHT BE ONE OF MY COMPANYS COMPET.

not really dont worry ... but we are cousins .. we are in the financial advisory business .. for all i care about . i am in the IT biz for my company .. so i dont give a sheat about them ..

wink wink

LOL.. YEA I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT NITHER MAYBE IF I WAS MAKING 100,000 I WOULD BUT RIGHT NOW I DONT LOL

it is not the money dear ... even if u were making six figures .. beleive me .. it is the shitty attitude they have as if they own u .. nothing justify this ..

but that is for another story .. can't talk much here but if u wana know more about this personally then pm me ..

take care