Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First time taking Crack . . .

dunno,

they way i view it......

i dont think drugs are bad when done in moderation and done responsibly.......if you love someone, you love everything about them even their viewpoints....

it makes me more mad that he wont even try to understand where im coming from....i understand his POV and respect it

Originally posted by podes881

dunno,

they way i view it......

i dont think drugs are bad when done in moderation and done responsibly.......if you love someone, you love everything about them even their viewpoints....

it makes me more mad that he wont even try to understand where im coming from....i understand his POV and respect it

true, but your parents are cool with u using crack in moderation:confused:

dunno,

they way i view it......

Responsible crack use?!

hahahaha

even if you just do it every so often, i still think yourn a fucken crack head, and eventually, you will be asking to suck my dick for a 20, lol

i no sooooo many people that only diid it once every few months, There now dead, or have HIV, or are preaty much walking DEAD

REALLY NICE

keep smoken that crack!!

hahahaha

even if you just do it every so often, i still think yourn a fucken crack head, and eventually, you will be asking to suck my dick for a 20, lol

i no sooooo many people that only diid it once every few months, There now dead, or have HIV, or are preaty much walking DEAD

REALLY NICE

keep smoken that crack!!

hahahaha

REALLY NICE

keep smoken that crack!!