Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko This Sat - So Much goin on..Gotta open to see

Deko Lounge this sat night will have a few things goin on this weekend.

Heres what the nights lookin like.

First night of the Shore House Giveaway Contest. Everyone that shows up(Every sat till May 22nd) gets a key and on the closing party(May 22nd) The person whos key turns the lock will Win a ShoreHouse For A Week for you and a few of your friends!! Not Only that but you also get a Chauffer and a Mercedez Benz S500 For the Weekend! The Chauffer can take you wherever you want to go in the area.

The house is in the Seaside/Ortley area. VERY Nice house.

Also we have A Special Live Performance by Chris Willis of one of the biggest records of the year " Just a Little More Love".

Along with Guest DJ Mike Rizzo Playing from 11-12.

Also on top of all that A good friend will be opening up for Richie Santana. His nane is Jay Fama. Most prob havent heard of him, but hes very talented and def knows his music. Looking forward to hearing him play. Hope you guys can come out for this.

Anyone interested in Reserving A table or VIP section let me know.

Also anyone that needs a guest list please Pm me or email me at BShah98@aol.com

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yup steve...its YOUR house they're giving away!!

:laugh:

Im in this thing regardless.....whats a better way to celebrate me and my girl's 1 yr annivesary than deko then djais then surf??!!

:rock:

Yeah theres gonna be a couple things being celebrated this sat night.

See you then bugout, youll be on the list as always.

Just wanted to let you know.

This Saturday Will Be My Last Night Working At Deko Lounge.

Ive Decided to Move on And Ive taken a position at another nightclub that gives me more responsibilities and I have more managerial and operational aspects of the job. Im practically a Partner in the nightclub and this is something ive been wanting to do for a long time. Been a goal of mine for years, and im happy to finally be achieving it. I hope to see some of you at the new spot.

The new club is

CLUB SLEEP

I will be at Club Sleep starting this Friday, and Wednesdays Starting May 12th. We are all excited about this move and we have alot of work to do but are very confident that when all changes are made this nightclub will be a success and you all will enjoy coming out to it.

I would like to Thank EVERYONE that came out to the Parties at Deko or Club Abyss...It meant alot to me to have your support, and ill always appreciate it. You guys made these parties some of the greatest parties to hit NJ. Really allowed us to Do things that have never been done in Jersey. I thank you for that.

Anyone that would like to be kept informed on up and coming events and parties you can email me at BShah98@aol.com and ill keep you posted.

Its def a sad thing leaving somewhere where ive grown so attached to and i do love the party there and love so many of the people ive worked with. I really do consider myself lucky to have worked with some of these people. You know who you are. And i thank you for all that youve done. Will miss you all tons.

Had some great times, but nothing lasts forever.

Also anyone who plans on going to Deko after this weekend, My guestlist wont be in effect but let me know and ill get you on another list(Joe Armenios List)

Originally posted by binoys

Just wanted to let you know.

This Saturday Will Be My Last Night Working At Deko Lounge.

Ive Decided to Move on And Ive taken a position at another nightclub that gives me more responsibilities and I have more managerial and operational aspects of the job. Im practically a Partner in the nightclub and this is something ive been wanting to do for a long time. Been a goal of mine for years, and im happy to finally be achieving it. I hope to see some of you at the new spot.

The new club is

CLUB SLEEP

I will be at Club Sleep starting this Friday, and Wednesdays Starting May 12th. We are all excited about this move and we have alot of work to do but are very confident that when all changes are made this nightclub will be a success and you all will enjoy coming out to it.

I would like to Thank EVERYONE that came out to the Parties at Deko or Club Abyss...It meant alot to me to have your support, and ill always appreciate it. You guys made these parties some of the greatest parties to hit NJ. Really allowed us to Do things that have never been done in Jersey. I thank you for that.

Anyone that would like to be kept informed on up and coming events and parties you can email me at BShah98@aol.com and ill keep you posted.

Its def a sad thing leaving somewhere where ive grown so attached to and i do love the party there and love so many of the people ive worked with. I really do consider myself lucky to have worked with some of these people. You know who you are. And i thank you for all that youve done. Will miss you all tons.

Had some great times, but nothing lasts forever.

Also anyone who plans on going to Deko after this weekend, My guestlist wont be in effect but let me know and ill get you on another list(Joe Armenios List)

Wow! This is a sad day, it's been a pleasure working with you the last 4 years or so at abyss and of course Deko. You have been a great friend and thanks for all the musical knowledge you have given me dawg. Good luck in the future, see you all summer at the shore house roomate!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Wow! This is a sad day, it's been a pleasure working with you the last 4 years or so at abyss and of course Deko. You have been a great friend and thanks for all the musical knowledge you have given me dawg. Good luck in the future, see you all summer at the shore house roomate!

Thanks bro, Its been fun, and im sure youll be seeing me at deko in the fall every now and then to support you guys and of course come hear me fav puerto rican play.

As for this saturday....Were doing shots all night dog! lol Gonna celebrate.

Originally posted by muzikman

oh boy looks like alot of characters will be in the house.. binoy like i told u yesterday.. best of luck with they new spot.. glad u got something that u finally wanted.. c-ya saturday!!

Thanks doood! lol

Originally posted by binoys

Thanks bro, Its been fun, and im sure youll be seeing me at deko in the fall every now and then to support you guys and of course come hear me fav puerto rican play.

As for this saturday....Were doing shots all night dog! lol Gonna celebrate.

I thought I was your Fav Puerto Rican. :D

WOW...I AM SHOCKED!!!!! Not taking el senor Santana along with you guys to Sleep???:confused:

Either Way, Good Luck Brotha. Im sure you guys will take that club the to the next level.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I thought I was your Fav Puerto Rican. :D

WOW...I AM SHOCKED!!!!! Not taking el senor Santana along with you guys to Sleep???:confused:

Either Way, Good Luck Brotha. Im sure you guys will take that club the to the next level.

Dont be confused, just come say hello soon.

Originally posted by asuave

Binoy, Well Said. I hope this doesnt mean that i cant come to your house anymore when your not home and steal your music.

'Goose'

Nothing Changes....Never Will.

Goose, Maverick, and ????? Will Be Back in Effect In Just a Few Weeks!! Can You Believe it!