Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So..what do we do now???

the Vibe at ARC on Friday was aswome... Avalon Can NOT COMPARE to ARC... From what I heard The people at Avalon are so picky and sh*T... most people like to go to a club where they feel welcomed and not worry about "pricks at the door " and crap

Originally posted by nympho69

Never jacked the price up? are you kidding me? that place used to be max 15 to get in, 8 bucks on the list. and the vibe left like 3 years ago...

thank you, that sums it up perfectly.

I dont see why people don't get the fact that ARC SUCKED.

VINYL WAS HOT BUT ARC SUCKED.

Originally posted by nympho69

Never jacked the price up? are you kidding me? that place used to be max 15 to get in, 8 bucks on the list. and the vibe left like 3 years ago...

no doubt once it became ARC it really went down hill crowd wise.

Music was its only strong point, even then it was sometimes tough to go b/c of the crowd

more than anything else - arc/vinyl was almost like...home...

<sigh> - so many great memories...

no matter what people say - friday nite parties at arc/vinyl will be hard to beat - atleast in terms of vibe...

i do agree that vinyl was better...and arc was very slowly on its way out...but there was something very special about that space - i will def miss it a lot....

but - well...i guess every good thing must always come to an end...curious to know where everyone will go for afterhours...