Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweep Jesus !!!

I like how you Boston fans like to downplay history.

jtk, you make some of the worst analogies I've ever seen. Let me flip it around for you: If over the last decade I banged twenty six models and you haven't banged one, that doesn't mean anything? And are you telling me that if you happen to bang a model this year, you'l have dwarfed all of my accomplishments?

Dude, your team hasn't done jack in almost 90 FUCKING YEARS! Get over it, already. The Yankees are what teams strive to be. A dynasty. Nah fuck that, a fucking EMPIRE. In your dilluted mind you think that if we were to play a a twenty seven game series, and I were to win the first twenty six with you winning the last one.....OMG IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE OTHER GAMES!! I WIN TODAY AND THAT IS ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!!1111ONEONEONEONE

p.s. You're acting awefully cocky this early in the season...You'd think you clam chowder momo's wouldv'e learned a lesson by now.

Oh, and I don't live and die with whether or not the Yankees win the Series.

You wanna know why? Because I've already expeienced 4 World Series wins. Yeah, that's right. I've been to a VICTORY parade.

Have you?

It really is amusing to sit back and watch you people get so fucking emotional. Chances are you'll die never having experienced a World Series victory parade.

Live with it.

Furthermore, how do people label this a rivalry?

Don't both sides need to actually win once in awhile to actually be a rival?

Personally, I think it's more of a David and Goliath type deal.

The hatred and envy of the Yankees is what fuels this "rivalry"

Originally posted by calebb

Oh, and I don't live and die with whether or not the Yankees win the Series.

You wanna know why? Because I've already expeienced 4 World Series wins. Yeah, that's right. I've been to a VICTORY parade.

Have you?

ummmmmm....guess what, we all have

in case you dont keep up with current events, the Patriots won the super bowl two of the last three years. It aint the same sport, but at least Boston fans can experience victory (at a more frequent pace also) then New York fans.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

in case you dont keep up with current events, the Patriots won the super bowl two of the last three years. It aint the same sport, but at least Boston fans can experience victory (at a more frequent pace also) then New York fans.

Thats the closest you guys are gonna get to a world series celebration! Frequent pace or not, 86 yrs w/o a champioship is just terrible.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....guess what?

THE TOPIC IS BASEBALL, THUGLIFE.

Also, are you trying to compare Boston Sports to New York/New Jersey?

Devils, Nets....

Bruins, Celtics?

Oh, ok.

Originally posted by pk1

Thats the closest you guys are gonna get to a world series celebration! Frequent pace or not, 86 yrs w/o a champioship is just terrible.

All they have are excuses.

They try to compensate by using the Patriots as an excuse.

They are literally losers.

Fucking pathetic.

Originally posted by calebb

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....guess what?

THE TOPIC IS BASEBALL, THUGLIFE.

Also, are you trying to compare Boston Sports to New York/New Jersey?

Devils, Nets....

Bruins, Celtics?

Oh, ok.

ummm....thanx G-nuts for proving a point for me

You asked if we've been on the victory parade....lets see

Patriots are the hottest team in all of sports at the moment, they won two of the last three superbowls. And since you decided to bring up the Bruins and the Celtics (good move), Bruins won a few more championships then the Rangers or Islanders I would say....and the Celtics, WINNINGEST BASKETBALL FRANCHISE IN HISTORY (sounds kinda like what you keep crying about with the Yankees).

You're way out of your league here son.....go back to the minors.