Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UFO's Spotted In Iran ??????

obby

well, yes, there is an area 51 that has been well documented, the government is the only one who denies it. what does that say? the government likes mindgames and seriously underestimates the intelligence of the people.

ok, tired, call 1(800) 51-4YOU and ask for agent 214lmnop00 in human resources, but don't mention my name, ok?

oh and anyone would be naieve to think they're not hiding some major shit there! :tongue:

Originally posted by obby

I don't doubt we have the technology to create such a craft and being that Iran is currently on our "Access Of Evil" list then I can only assume that it is us keeping an eagles eye on Iran's nuclear capabilities.

Hey Obby,

Do you pronounce it nucular like Bush does?? ;)

Originally posted by blondboheme

well, yes, there is an area 51 that has been well documented, the government is the only one who denies it. what does that say? the government likes mindgames and seriously underestimates the intelligence of the people.

ok, tired, call 1(800) 51-4YOU and ask for agent 214lmnop00 in human resources, but don't mention my name, ok?

oh and anyone would be naieve to think they're not hiding some major shit there! :tongue:

why u got to come on here and make fun of this serious topic. what the hell. are u making fun of us?

??..

and its 1 (888) A51-4YOU! dummy.

and the name is James, James Bond.

ever wonder how they get the cream inside I twinky? well area 51 hold the answer!!!

:D

Originally posted by TheMrs

Hey Obby,

Do you pronounce it nucular like Bush does?? ;)

LOL

No I'm not from Texas.

I myself rag on the way they speaks but admire the fact that they are so tough.

FYI: Texas has a speed lane for executions.......if you kill someone in Texas, the State will put you to death quicker than a cracker running through Overtown w/ a bucket of KFC strapped to his head. Why do I find this to be a good thing???? Cause the last worry on my list is the rights of a convicted murderers.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

why u got to come on here and make fun of this serious topic. what the hell. are u making fun of us?

??..

and its 1 (888) A51-4YOU! dummy.

and the name is James, James Bond.

ever wonder how they get the cream inside I twinky? well area 51 hold the answer!!!

whoahhhh WTF?!?!? does anyone else think i came in here to make fun of a serious topic, or is the extraterrestrial nature of this thread just making nexus paranoid? weren't you the one who posted the fucking batmobile? oh well. hope no one else is offended. btw, i was serious about area 51, i don't know where you got lost darlin'. :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

just making nexus paranoid?

:worry: me never......

heard that?!

:woah:

there is goes again...

:shake:

Its all a conspiracy ...

but on a serious note, I had a teacher that was heavy into all the area 51 and roswell stuff. That guy was a lost case it would find conspiracy in everything. from a glass of milk to the little red blinking light in a smoke detector.

and he made us watch the movie with mel gibson like 4 time in one school year.

he used to go on trips to area 51 and see how close he can get, and show us pictures. tell u what, there is like a whole underground scene for area 51. people that live it, eat it, and shit it.

crazy scene.

whoahhhh WTF?!?!? does anyone else think i came in here to make fun of a serious topic, or is the extraterrestrial nature of this thread just making nexus paranoid? weren't you the one who posted the fucking batmobile? oh well. hope no one else is offended. btw, i was serious about area 51, i don't know where you got lost darlin'. :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

okay so is it A51-4YOU or 51-4YOU????.... i'm serious

i really need this job. and if anyone can help me i will see what i can do about leaking the twinkie info.. but no promises

I find it hard to believe that are military can be that advanced, yet they were unable to make all the connections to know about sept 11th and that the FBI is still not computerized (most documents are still in file drawers and not at all in computers, is that amazing or what?)

Originally posted by miamimonk

I find it hard to believe that are military can be that advanced, yet they were unable to make all the connections to know about sept 11th and that the FBI is still not computerized (most documents are still in file drawers and not at all in computers, is that amazing or what?)

Nope ... it could be convenient thou. :idea:

Originally posted by tired

okay so is it A51-4YOU or 51-4YOU????.... i'm serious

i really need this job. and if anyone can help me i will see what i can do about leaking the twinkie info.. but no promises

don't listen to that fucker! he just wants to steal the job from you! in fact, he hired someone to work at that phone number just to make you think it's the real number! don't fall for it tired!!!

don't listen to that fucker! he just wants to steal the job from you! in fact, he hired someone to work at that phone number just to make you think it's the real number! don't fall for it tired!!!

will do... i'll make sure the twinkie files end up in your hands

top_secret.jpg

hey.....

who are u to be telling my protected secrets?

conspiracy conspiracy I tell yo... calling me paranoid.. HA!

.. ok... no more shit talking.. got to go work...

Obby, start a tread tomorrow about egypt.... I got some good info on that..