Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else excited about this weekend?

marcid21

Not excited as in...amped to get completely fucked up....I just mean excited.

Tonite I'll be downtown at some awesome sexy venues to hear some friends spin. (( yes, i'll prolly be a lil' f'd up tonite ;) ))

Tomorrow dinner with my family, and a lil' gathering with luvies I haven't seen in forever and miss to itty bitty pieces :kiss2:

Sunday...quality time with my Pops.

Just a pretty wholesome weekend filled with great people. YAY! :D

What're you're plans?

tonight - go home n spend time w/ family then go out on a date later on

tomorrow - food shopping, then another date

sun - sleep and djais :D

hopefully i can find energy to do all these things, im so tired...shouldve went straight home last night

...i came close once....looking back, i should have but we both thought we should take it "slow" because we thought it was the beginning of something "special"...bitch cancelled the second date and never called back...i shouldve fucked her silly...

Originally posted by phatman

...i came close once....looking back, i should have but we both thought we should take it "slow" because we thought it was the beginning of something "special"...bitch cancelled the second date and never called back...i shouldve fucked her silly...

shouldve, couldve, wouldve.........maybe it wasnt meant to be, maybe u were better off w/o it

we both dont wanna rush into things, this is going to be our 3rd date already and we have only kissed :D

alex arent we suppose to be hanging out this weekend? :confused:

Originally posted by nybeauty

shouldve, couldve, wouldve.........maybe it wasnt meant to be, maybe u were better off w/o it

we both dont wanna rush into things, this is going to be our 3rd date already and we have only kissed :D

so it's your 3rd date wiht the one dude and you're going on a date with another?

shouldve, couldve, wouldve.........maybe it

i dunno, you haven't told me anything, ya cancelled for yesterday n then left it up in the air, your call:D I'm pretty much free Sat n Sun far as I know.

Friday: either go out to a movie with a lady friend or hang out in the bahhs in woodside

Saturday: either go to the beach, go golfing, and definitely fit some basketball in, and maybe million marijuana march

Sat. night: gettin bombed somewhere :confused:

Sunday: CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEANING! and maybe the Thomkins square festival

Originally posted by marcid21

Not excited as in...amped to get completely fucked up....I just mean excited.

Tonite I'll be downtown at some awesome sexy venues to hear some friends spin. (( yes, i'll prolly be a lil' f'd up tonite ;) ))

Tomorrow dinner with my family, and a lil' gathering with luvies I haven't seen in forever and miss to itty bitty pieces :kiss2:

Sunday...quality time with my Pops.

Just a pretty wholesome weekend filled with great people. YAY! :D

What're you're plans?

gotta go to some assholes party saturday thats about it... lol j/k tonight nothing really, tomorrow i think im going to work with apples help him out, evening party, sunday just chill...

All you did was kiss and you still got a third date?

Maybe he is a keeper.

Maybe he is a keeper.

Maybe he is a keeper.

Maybe he is a keeper.

Originally posted by sexyfukncritic

Maybe he is a keeper.

he's deff a keeper! :D

just didnt think i would meet a keeper at a club, well he is my friend's friend so it makes it diff.....had such a gr8 time w/ him last night....such a gentlemen

so how was everyone else's weekend?