Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ready for the Shore? Why drive? Take the PARTY BUSES instead!

We Are About To Hook U Guys Up!!!! :bounce:

Syn3 Will now send its party vans to pick u and ur friends up from ur house...bring u down the shore get u the VIP treatment at every club and no cover charge at THE HOTTEST such as Surf and D'Jais..... All this for $35 per ticket....THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST DEAL EVER...U DONT HAVE TO DRIVE AT ALL....NO TOLLS----NO GAS---NO PARKING AND BEST OF ALL NO COVER CHARGE AT THE HOTTEST CLUBS AND NOW U DONT EVEN HAVE TO THE MALL TO GET ON THE BUSES...WE'LL COME TO WHERE U AND UR FRIENDS ARE.

CALL US UP AND SEE HOW MUCH FUN THIS SERVICE REALLY IS.....888-USE-SYN3...WWW.SYN3.ORG :ghey:

i think its a good idea...

i was drivin on the parkway last sat.... saw a ford focus flipped upside down... gave me the chills bout drivin home from the shore this summer... not necessarily me drivin a lil tipsy... but other people...

better to be safe than sorry...

i think its a good idea...

i was drivin on the parkway last sat.... saw a ford focus flipped upside down... gave me the chills bout drivin home from the shore this summer... not necessarily me drivin a lil tipsy... but other people...

better to be safe than sorry...

That is exactly why Syn3 started this service...we understand that drinking and driving is a problem that will never be solved completely by going against it so we offer incentives such as free admission and extremely low ticket prices to encourage people from stop driving drunk.....We Look forward to partying with you on our buses or vans...

The jersey troopers will have a field day when they pull over this bus.

That would be a pretty funny cite...the trooper will get a good laugh watching so many wasted people but unfortunately this service is there to reduce drinking and driving therefore the troopers dont pull us over...they are too busy pulling over cars with drunk drivers behind the wheels.. and you know what that means .... GET YOUR PARTY ON!!! :pint:

• 2 weeks later...
this is great..... my birthday is coming up, and i think i want one of these buses to pick me and whoever at home.....

although how does that work?????

You just give us a call when you want to go out and we take care of the rest. You dont wait on any lines just ask the people who went down to D'Jais and surf this weekend and avoided the lines that stretched around the block. If you have a group of about 6 or more we'll come to your house and pick you up from there and it wont cost you more then $35 per person for door to door service and you get the same benefits (no waiting on lines, no cover at most venues, and VIP rates at all others). Our prices can not be beat and our service can not be matched. Now its actually cheaper to NOT drive specially if you are gonna be drinking. Its just not worth it! :pint:

888-USE-SYN3 www.syn3.org