Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Hours in Philadelphia

• 4 weeks later...

it's a great idea and all but............. there is NOTHING on that website, which is a shame because I used to live in Philly and we go visit at least once every summer. And every time we run into the same problem, the restaurants are great, the bars are nice, but Philly forever has NO nightlife, and we always get stuck wondering what the fuck to do as 2 am grows nearer. It's been 6 yrs. since I lived there so I don't know people like I used to and we can never find much going on. We will be there soon actually, I need a Morimoto's fix, so hopefully that website will have more info. in the coming weeks and we can actually go somewhere good when we come down.

I am hosting a new party at Deco on friday nights all summer with house(edm) in the main room and hip hop in the back room. Saturday nights check out Lounge 125 in Old city. If you are going to lounge 125 get ther before 1 or you won't get in. If you or anyone would like to be on the guest list for either spot shoot me an email.. mike@axxessphilly.com

I am hosting a new party at Deco on friday nights all summer with house(edm) in the main room and hip hop in the back room. Saturday nights check out Lounge 125 in Old city. If you are going to lounge 125 get ther before 1 or you won't get in. If you or anyone would like to be on the guest list for either spot shoot me an email.. mike@axxessphilly.com

Thanks for the heads up, I will e mail you before we come since we don't know if we'll be down in June or July. Where is Lounge 125? I used to live between Front. and 2nd on Church St. Philly is changing so much, I remember when Rib-Its and a bunch of dive bars were at 2nd and Chesnut, now it's all new bars like the Blue Martini, god it was such a big deal when Continental opened right there, now it's super trendy bars everywhere. Oh yeah gotta love this website too, it'll tell you page expired when your posting so you have to do it over and over until you realze you've posted a million times, and who's this guy calling a newby?????

Lounge 125 is a really nice spot. It's on 2nd st. between chestnut and walnut, underneath the ritze parking garage.. Newey is a nick name I was given because my nick name is Newell. Hope to hear from you Nicky.

Thanks for the heads up, I will e mail you before we come since we don't know if we'll be down in June or July. Where is Lounge 125? I used to live between Front. and 2nd on Church St. Philly is changing so much, I remember when Rib-Its and a bunch of dive bars were at 2nd and Chesnut, now it's all new bars like the Blue Martini, god it was such a big deal when Continental opened right there, now it's super trendy bars everywhere. Oh yeah gotta love this website too, it'll tell you page expired when your posting so you have to do it over and over until you realze you've posted a million times, and who's this guy calling a newby?????