Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I believe congratulations are in order........

For I have made the exulted status of Old Skool Legend!

cwm12.gifcwm29.gif All the way from Sydney Australia!

I never thought I'd make it this far up the food chain without having set foot in New York, and for that I have the INS to thank cwm23.gif

I guess this is the reason I went for the Laurent Perrier Rose last nite @ dinner, I knew I was celebrating somefing! wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by jdogg:

Congrats!

Here's to hoping that you celebrate the new year after the rest of your friends. Right here in New York

New Years is the next target date, and hopefully my first white xmas just before that....sure is going to be wierd not going to the beach on xmas day cwm24.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Those INS people are real fucks. They embarrass our country. I know firsthand from trying to get an old Serbian girlfriend of mine a visa for just two weeks here. They were such condescending assholes, it was all I could do to keep from strangling this one. Anyway, good luck with it.

JohnB

Originally posted by Nolimit:

I think u should give NYE another thought. They're having a massive event in Melbourne with Sasha & Digweed, Deep Dish, and so many others. I'm sure you knew that.

Indeed it is a good season to be here, with international, festivals etc until March, S&D are playing on Bondi Beach NYE with Tongy, and if I'm here in december there's homelands....

[ HOMELANDS ]

Presented by Triple J

Orbital + Laurant Garnier + Green Velvet + The Avalanches + Josh Wink + Endorphin + Eric Powell + Phat Phil Cooper + Infusion + Mark Walton + Alex Taylor + DJ Pitty The Kid + Young Jase + Jeremy Healy + Guy Ornadel + Pee Wee + Nik Fish + Jumpin Jack + Mark Dynamix + Craig Obey + Kate Monroe + Jonathon Wall + Andrew James + Kid Kenobi + Q45 + Matt & Kayla + Vader + MC Kray + Robert Miles + DJ Heaven + Danny Howells + Nigel Dawson + Sveta + Johnny Moy + Ben Korbell + Trent Anthony + Mazzlin + Sarah Main + Doc Martin + Peace Division + James Holroyd + Phil K + Jason Bye + Jules Beaumont + Declan Lee + Tim McGee + Simon Caldwell + Lorna & Bill Morley + Goodwill + Thomas Crown + Bandulu + Devilfish + Space DJ2 + Groove Terminator + James Pennington aka Suburban Knight + Nick Toth + Ajax + Phil Smart + Mark Murphy + Manson + Ming D + Elektra + Ritual + PH + Biz-e

Saturday December 2nd - Glenworth Valley, NSW

which would be fun biggrin.gif

------------------