Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Kaydup (and any1 else who likes to see girls kiss

georgym

Originally posted by somebitch

just because 2 girls kiss doesnt mean they are bi. i think in order to be bi you have to have the desire to engage in serious sexual activity with another woman. kissing is just playful & flirting.

Well put :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

just because 2 girls kiss doesnt mean they are bi. i think in order to be bi you have to have the desire to engage in serious sexual activity with another woman. kissing is just playful & flirting.

hey there! havent seen you in a long time:D

they all looked like they were just playing around, and not a lot of tongue action either. go out and find me some real swedish lesbos and then you can come back. ;)

Did you look thru all 1000+ pics from Denmark?

Did you look at the 100's from other nations around the world?

There are all types of pics there.

Go look again, or just re-read the title of the thread (girls KISSING) Then you can come back ;) ;)

Did you look thru all 1000+ pics from Denmark?

Did you look at the 100's from other nations around the world?

There are all types of pics there.

Go look again, or just re-read the title of the thread (girls KISSING) Then you can come back ;) ;)

honey i don't want to sift through a thousand pictures to find one good shot of real girl on girl action? and btw a lot of those pics- their lips aren't even touching!!! howz that kissing? come on!!! now go make yourself useful and find me some real swedish lesbos, man!!! :);)

honey i don't want to sift through a thousand pictures to find one good shot of real girl on girl action? and btw a lot of those pics- their lips aren't even touching!!! howz that kissing? come on!!! now go make yourself useful and find me some real swedish lesbos, man!!! :);)

Granted there aren't (as far as i saw) any full-out sex pics, there ARE PLENTY of Girls (770 Swedish for you, Monsieur boheme) kissin deeply, with tongue action.

I just clicked on Sweden, and saw a couple of sweet pics.

If you want raunchy lesbo, go to www.sublimedirectory.com, and click on "ellen" ;)

Does the same apply for guys?

totally agreed :cool:

totally agreed :cool: