Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Panic Attacks?

a few people on here have stated that they suffered from panic attacks...

what happens when u get a panic attack? :confused:

do u think it could be caused by drug use?

and does anybody like me feel dizzy on the reg? i feel like im always spinning kinda lol its not the worst thing in the world...just a little awkward

peace:cool:

what happens? imagine getting pulled over by the cops with about a kilo of coke in your backseat thats pretty much what a panic atttack feels like

drug use could be a problem yes, or you feel bad about something or there is to much on your mind you are trying to hide that could stem from to much drug use and partying

i dont suffer from them, but you hyperventilate, get nervous/anxious, sweat-----according to my friend..

he started getting them-after he suffered an OD on a robotrip/coke/weed/alcohol combination, and still has them and its been like 5 years....

happens a lot when i roll hard, thats why i have to go by certain rules when i go out, i have to drop waaay before i go out, so i don't peak out on the street, or in the club, if i do, i just go right home, i freak out and leave, i get soo nervous for some reason, everytime i droped last minute, i always end up rushing home, plus i have to start off slow and eat like a half, then another, then a whole one, i can't just gobble 2 or 3 at once, but thats just me, thats the only time i get panic attacks, but it only last like 1-2 hours(peak time), then im chill.

i dont suffer from them, but you hyperventilate, get nervous/anxious, sweat-----according to my friend..

he started getting them-after he suffered an OD on a robotrip/coke/weed/alcohol combination, and still has them and its been like 5 years....

for me something always triggers it, it like never happens out of know where,

does he get it when he drinks or smokes at all, or does he get them randomly , like in the supermarket

i think he gets them randomly too, i remember one time we were at blockbuster and he had to go home.....he did alot of E, coke, etc. in his college days....

but he has been relatively drug free for a year and they mostly went away...the next morning after drugs he would get them...

im not familiar with them, since i dont have them

Panic attacks are caused by heightened anixiety. Basically all of us have anixiety its a natural state of mind pumping extra adrenaline into a body to prepare it for either flight or fight. Its what kept human beings alive for millions of years, a sense of approaching danger if you will. When anixiety is caused without a reason or approaching danger it becomes a disorder. It's not a disease, but rather an emotional state of mind which is generating 'what if..' thoughts one after another, overanalyzing and picturing the worst possible case scenario. What if I loose my mind? What if I won't be able to breathe? What if I fall unconcious? Panic attacks are the next step after anixiety, but can be prevented. Many people experience anixiety on different levels, but not many have panic attacks. If you take control of your anixiety you can prevent panic attacks. There are many self help books available with techniques to take over control of your thoughts when you experience heightened anixiety for those who interested. I had heightened anixiety after drug use and started having regular panic attacks, I couldn't even leave my house without having xanax on me because I was afraid to have one in public. I tried some meds, but nothing helped me as much as knowledge that I got from books. You can actually use anixiety to your advantage and turn negative energy into positive. Just takes practice :)

:bowdown:

way to go neon...nice to see you have it under control!!

Panic attacks messed my cuz up...we'll be at the mall and all of a sudden...he's gotta leave...at that moment! Itz at the point where we don't expect him to be in the room with us for too long, ya know.

I suffer from severe anxiety and along with that came panic attacks. Basically just imagine you feel your worst fear is happening to you. In my case, I would have trouble breathing, I'd feel as if someone was pushing on my chest... Also I'd get a pain in my chest and I would paralyze in fear, and sometimes, if it got really bad, I started to wonder if maybe I was schizophrenic or something.....

But now I'm on Zoloft and it's under control

ps: I don't think rolling helped my anxiety/panic attacks, no. In fact, I'm SURE that using e made it worse....

but does anybody ever get really dizzy from them? like their equlibrium is off or somethin? i used 2 get them when i rolled and i was fiending another pill but couldnt find...this sums it up : :splat:

and do u get panic attacks too??? the dizyness sets em off???? might be the pill, or maybe if your , i dunno, in a club dancing hard??? when u leave a club you equilibrium is def shot from the speakers all night, thats why u feel dizy and floating after leaving a club, but i guess thats not what u mean?? i guess ask a doctor

ps: I don't think rolling helped my anxiety/panic attacks, no. In fact, I'm SURE that using e made it worse....

yes def!!! i get that way too when im too coked up,not as bad w/ rolling,but i get really quite, i don't want to hang out anymore, just want to go home, or just sit where i am, i think if your "predisposed" to that kind of thing, whether its anxiety/panic attacks, or depression, what have you, drugs just surface it or make it worse, only on certain drugs i freak out, but iv known ppl who roll every day and are perfectly fine, depends how u are psycologically to begin with..

does taking zolfot still work if your were on e???

and do u get panic attacks too??? the dizyness sets em off???? might be the pill, or maybe if your , i dunno, in a club dancing hard??? when u leave a club you equilibrium is def shot from the speakers all night, thats why u feel dizy and floating after leaving a club, but i guess thats not what u mean?? i guess ask a doctor

i dont think i get panic attacks...the only thing I feel is that I get dizzy a lot and sometimes it gets me shook...like I am going to pass out...i dont really mean getting dizzy when i leave a club...more like i get dizzy a lot and i think its from doin e...the last pills i took (8 months ago) hit me and i didnt feel euphoria or happy/tingly/whatever...i just felt dizzy like drunk to the point of yakking with the spins but not throwing up...ughhhhh...didnt feel like x

I have suffered from panic attacks since high school. The first one occured about six months after someone very close to me passed away. I remember sitting in class, and all of a sudden fear over came my body. I swore I was going to have a heart attack and ran to the nurse. I have sufered from them ever since. In my case its heriditary. My father gets severe attcaks. I have been in the emergency room twice and seen a couple docters. The doctors suggested anti anxiety medication, however I opted against it. Although I may reconsider. Im use to them by now. Even though its the most scary feeling in the world while its happening. I dont wish panic attacks on anyone. A actual panic attack "not anxiety" is an irrational fear of death with symptoms such as shortness of breath, racing heart, dizziness, blurred vision, severe sweating, cold flashes. It can last anywhere between, 5 minutes and an hour. But every second feels like an eternity :(

Well I only rolled once since I've been on Zoloft... But getting my anziety under control is of much greater importance to me than rolling...

So I don't know about that.... it's been a while since I've had anxiety *while* I was rolling. Everytime I had it, I thought I'd been poisoned and stuff.... Was pretty awful *lol*

Same here, had them real real bad for over 6 months. Then out of no where, they are gone. First one i had, i was drving home from work, couldn't breathe, left hand and arm were tingling like crazy, the chest pains, thought i was def. havin a heart attack or something. Once in a blue moon now, i get very small sypmtoms of having anther attack, but it doens't happen, cause i think i know how to control them to an extent with breathing and shit. But they are scary as fuck. Don't ever smoke weed if you get them, i did while i was getting them, and thee worst feeling ever. I didn't puff for like a year after that. No meds for me either, i told that fucker hell no.