Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fucking HATE hiphop @ djais

waited an hour & a half to get in...

as soon as we walked in, fuckin britney spears shit comes on....

then some other bullshit, then like 10 mins of silence cuz they were having audio trouble...

then a ton of hiphop...

it just killed the vibe for me...

after a while it was good and I ended up having a good time,

but am I the only one who hates hearing hiphop & fuckin britney spears in djais??? if I am, I feel sorry for u guys...

ITS ALL ABOUT SURF, DONT TAKE ANY CHANCES, YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH SURF!!!!!

we def had a great time at surf, sorry I ever left that place

I prolly shouldn't have said that cuz I've had some great times at djais, guess I was just being an angry drunk

oh well

I couldn't agree more. Last year on Friday's they were playing lots of Hip-Hop early in the year and everybody bitched so they settled down...hopefully it isn't the same this year because it just kills the vibe. We were going crazy when the beats were pumping on Sunday!!!

then some other bullshit, then like 10 mins of silence cuz they were having audio trouble...

then a ton of hiphop...

but am I the only one who hates hearing hiphop & fuckin britney spears in djais??? if I am, I feel sorry for u guys...

i agree.,. if wanted to listen to that shit i would put on Hot 97

I couldn't agree more. Last year on Friday's they were playing lots of Hip-Hop early in the year and everybody bitched so they settled down...hopefully it isn't the same this year because it just kills the vibe. We were going crazy when the beats were pumping on Sunday!!!

RIDDLER KILLED IT WIT THE TRANCE BANGERS HE THREW DOWN

RIP IT SICKKK

then a ton of hiphop...

surf club is where i ususally go but i went to djais for a little while insted(had work the next day djais is a little more low key if u know what i mean) Obviously that was 1st time there this year and the last never im my life have i starved for beats like i did on sun. He would play some house and then hip hop for i dont even know but it felt like 4ever (mind u i love hip hop but when im out its a different story). Anyway that was def my fill of djais for a while. Folks "if it's not broke don't fix it" see ya @surf