Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your idea of the perfect "afterhours"

philippio

Everyone has their own way of enjoying the hours that come after you step out of the venue that closes at 5am... I would have to say that although I've spent many a time at Vinyl for an entire night of Danny Tenaglia (often starting as early as 2am), the undisputed master of afterhours, I can be equally satisfied by a chillout session at a friend's place provided there's house music (preferrably spun by a dj), plenty of alcohol and other party favorites and lots of friendly socializing!!! What's your idea of the perfect "afterhours"?

:D

Guest saleen351

the undisputed master of afterhours,,, that would be wrong..

JP is the kind of afterhours, no one packs clubs in at 11pm the next day like JP...

the perfect afterhours has to be SEX!!!!!! for me that would mean sex with a reasonably attractive female (anatomically and genetically female!) I don't drink any more so it has become a lot harder to hook up with anybody who looks reasonably attractive to me at closing time, but at least I don't get that coyote effect in the morning...

excuse me but as far as i know, DT spun CLASSICS for 24 hrs at Arc two weeks ago....that is the king of after hours...and just now that DT is done in NYC (and moving to Miami), Jr started yet another attempt doing afterhours........

Jr is a hit or a miss. his wmc party was dead.

Originally posted by norahmiami

excuse me but as far as i know, DT spun CLASSICS for 24 hrs at Arc two weeks ago....that is the king of after hours...and just now that DT is done in NYC (and moving to Miami), Jr started yet another attempt doing afterhours........

Jr is a hit or a miss. his wmc party was dead.

Norah, maybe you misread saleen's post. He said Jonathan Peters, not Junior Vasquez. The only thing JP is good at is drawing in a whole bunch of bridge & tunnel "dirty pigeons" as YOU call them saleen, but the vibe is nowhere near what DT's loyal "Be Yourself" followers experienced in the wee hours of saturday morning at Vinyl/Arc!!!:D

Originally posted by norahmiami

oh yeah ! now that you mention the guido army, JP....JP himself was at ARC on Friday and Sunday, dancing and enjoying the music DT played .....again, on a **classics** night......

Well JP can't hear talent or music like that when he's spinning!!! So where else was he gonna go? :D

some place with a nice atmoshpere, dark, a/c crankin', really cold drinks and food.. yes food.... after all the jack and coke i needto put something solid in my stomach... oh yeah music would be nice too