Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursdays

LoL... PERV!!!!!!!!!!! lol

yea yea, whos the one with the playboy bunny avatar? u know you love it. and big deal if you and luz already have girlfriends. The more the merrier. I'm sure all you girls would get along just great. Yo mask, get the cameras rollin!

yea yea, whos the one with the playboy bunny avatar? u know you love it. and big deal if you and luz already have girlfriends. The more the merrier. I'm sure all you girls would get along just great. Yo mask, get the cameras rollin!

ok .. everyone .. take your place in the set ... are we ready?

ok .. lets shoot .. on a count of three .. two .. one .. filming ...

italianp .. get in the room .. two other girls there .. she looks sexy and hot .. she looks at one of the girls ... the girl is dressed up in v. short leather dress .. and high heals .. the girl look at her and get up .. she moves to italianp ... and then .............................

CUT ... CUTTTTT ....... dude .. mr. agentplaya .. mr. camera man .. u cant shoot with one hand while the other one is helping you getting "there" ... :jerkoff:

ok people .. let's start all over ... on a count of three .. two .. one ........

Oh italianp who needs these men. They are a dime a dozen. Love'em and leave'em that's what they are all about. Stick to woman. At least they know how to kiss!

:half:

Hey you and your girl can love me and leave me anytime. One night is enough for me also. If your lucky I'll even let you teach me how to kiss, since us guys are so bad at it, although I bet I can teach u a thing or two. :lickit:

Hey you and your girl can love me and leave me anytime. One night is enough for me also. If your lucky I'll even let you teach me how to kiss, since us guys are so bad at it, although I bet I can teach u a thing or two. :lickit:

good one agentplaya .. some tactical moves there kid .. nice ..

may be u will get lucky .. but when u do .. take it easy and make sure u sleep quite a bit before the sessions .. hehe .. also .. it is best to get two bi-girls . since when u r out of breath .. they can get into each other .. and kina give u a break ..

talking from experience .. shessshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

peace

the MASK