Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Warm it up......"

lyrik

Ahh come on...people will be saying that about this era in another 5 to 10 years too....its all cyclical. I love the production behind it...forget about the vocal for sec...that flanging effect is sick.....but I like the vocal anyways. As far as cheese...its a bootleg...so its gonna have a certain cheese factor...but believe me I have heard tons of original productions that are meant to be serious that sound waaay more cheesey than this and get regular play in space. This is meant to make you laugh and have fun.

Originally posted by MIRZA

But would you where your pants backwards while you played it?:laugh:

Yeah...

JUST TO THE BACK WITH A LIL' SLACK

BECAUSE INSIDE OUT, ITS WIGGIDY WIGGIDY WIGIDY WHACK!

:D

Ahh come on...people will be saying that about this era in another 5 to 10 years too....its all cyclical. I love the production behind it...forget about the vocal for sec...that flanging effect is sick.....but I like the vocal anyways. As far as cheese...its a bootleg...so its gonna have a certain cheese factor...but believe me I have heard tons of original productions that are meant to be serious that sound waaay more cheesey than this and get regular play in space. This is meant to make you laugh and have fun.

I guess I forgot whut that was like! :doh:

I've been taking house music too serious lately (productions, vocals, fx techniques)

Probably because I want to see whut I can come up with creatively.

Started messing around with Reason, Kaos pad, blah, blah...