Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone travel to Toronto, Canada?

b-side

Headed that way in a few weeks, and actually I have never been there.. So I'm not sure what to expect from the scene there...

Any suggestions or comments on Clubs and cool places for :dj::party::bong:

Let me know....

:cool:

Actually,

Asides from being my home town, Toronto is also one of the largest cities in the world not to mention an absolute epicenter for the arts and entertainment.

Although I havent been home in 2 years...I can tell you that you must go to :

GUVERMENT:one of the top clubs in the world...i think they have a site...I think Oscar just played there a few months ago too.

Miss Saigon: A Toronto exclusive jewel that has been around since the 80's - try to catch a live act their

The Docks : A multi venue entertainment complex right on lake Ontario...something for everyone, and always great women

Their are plenty of little places that you have to dig for. Being a well planned out city, Toronto has an entertainment district for true partiers...just go anywhere on College St.,Bloor, Spadina or Dundas.

One place in particular is Velvet Room which has Kenny Glasgow as a resident who comes from Chicago almost every Saturday...one of the best parties for a true househead i know you are.

Hope this helps and have fun!

SS:D

I knew we had a DJ from there, somewhere on the boards ...

..... sorry I forgot it was you SS (I keep thinking Orlando) :D

And Thanks Ramon...

I'm prob gonna hit the Movement Fest right after I'm done with Canada... So I'll def be in a TechY Mood :cool:

I am also from Toronto. It has one of the worlds biggest club scenes. You will be blown away. I have been listening and grew up to house music since early 90's in Toronto. If you are on Young ST stop by the record stores they are the hubs of the club scene. try these - Traxx Records 427 Yonge St (Ask for DJ Marko) & Play De Record 357A Yonge St. They will give u the 411 :)

Originally posted by djtroy

I am also from Toronto. It has one of the worlds biggest club scenes. You will be blown away. I have been listening and grew up to house music since early 90's in Toronto. If you are on Young ST stop by the record stores they are the hubs of the club scene. try these - Traxx Records 427 Yonge St (Ask for DJ Marko) & Play De Record 357A Yonge St. They will give u the 411 :)

Definitely good advice at the record shops.

Traxx and Play De Record are right on:aright:

funketeer :what are you talkin' aboot?

Fukin HOSER!:tongue:

OK, I love Toronto,

The city is clean as hell, safe, fun and the people are cool as hell in general, and the beer, and the beer, and the beer.

but.... omg the place is stuck in the 80's and everything shuts down so early its insane.

oh yeah, its very touristy, but the CN tower is still worth a look and make sure to go outside.

I myself visited Toronto about three years ago. Went to check out Tiesto perform at a club called the Guverment. HUUUUGE club!!!!!!!! I can easily say that it was one of the best trips I have ever had. I would go back in a second. It's like a United Stated.....but cleaner.

I myself visited Toronto about three years ago. Went to check out Tiesto perform at a club called the Guverment. HUUUUGE club!!!!!!!! I can easily say that it was one of the best trips I have ever had. I would go back in a second. It's like a United Stated.....but cleaner.

I have to agree with obby this was one of the best trips I've ever been on. Guvernemnt rocks the house has to be one of the biggest clubs I have ever been to in my entire life, that place never ended. Toronto has it all, good people, lots of stuff to do, very clean, good clubs, there isn't much more you can ask for......Oh yea, No beach, but you do have the lake.

Ontario has the worlds biggest fresh water sand dune system. There are lots of amazing beaches not too far from toronto. If thats your deal check em out they are breathtakingly beautiful. Im not sure but, when I moved away it was legal to tan or be out in public TOPLESS. Needless to say the beach has nice scenery.