Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn My Wisdom Teeth

groovefire

In some redic sick pain, wisdom tooth coming in pushed on the next tooth and cracked a filling, whole left side of my face is throbing. Got some meds, but they're mild so I can work without peeing myself. Dulling the pain a little, but still feeling like crap. Gotta have 2 out ASAP. Sweet.

It's sad that I'm putting off getting these teeth out until after RISE and Murkapalooza, isn't it?

I have been putting mine off forever.

Are any impacted?

My insurance covers a local anasthetic, but if i want a general (sleep), I need to pay $200 out of pocket.

So i figured it can wait

A few Percs would cure your pain and make you feel all good. Call your dentist's and tell him you need something for the pain he should give you Vic's or Perc they should help big time.

He gave me pussy painkillers so I could work and drive etc. He said if they don't work I'd have to step it up. They're barely working, but I'm just dealing with it and counting the minutes until I can get outta here and have a few drinks.

My dental ins. covers 50% of oral surgery, that's all. God know what it'll cost me. :mad:

A few Percs would cure your pain and make you feel all good. Call your dentist's and tell him you need something for the pain he should give you Vic's or Perc they should help big time.

In addition if you sell them you might get your $200 back!!! :biggrin::biggrin: