Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais sound problem

the riddler was at the end of his set, dana was hangin in the booth, her x boyfriend threw a full drink up in the booth at her.....the drink missed her and went directly into the mixer and cd control head......there was only 1 and 1/2 turntables working and no cds.............toro did his best, it wasn't his records skipping, it was the mixer shorting out......i didn't get there until a half hour after that happened.......i turned the music off to switch mixers for 10 minutes to swap mixers and cd deck and 1 turntable.........then riz/scizza came on and rocked it.........see you guys next weekend....kirk lopez

the riddler was at the end of his set, dana was hangin in the booth, her x boyfriend threw a full drink up in the booth at her.....the drink missed her and went directly into the mixer and cd control head......there was only 1 and 1/2 turntables working and no cds.............toro did his best, it wasn't his records skipping, it was the mixer shorting out......i didn't get there until a half hour after that happened.......i turned the music off to switch mixers for 10 minutes to swap mixers and cd deck and 1 turntable.........then riz/scizza came on and rocked it.........see you guys next weekend....kirk lopez

kirk dont lie! you know you destoryed it with all your BANGERS!!!!! HAHAHA

either that or some johnny black was spilled on the shit!

kiddin

milez

Yea i was in the booth when it happened. actually richie was playing when the whole fiasco turn out.. the guy threw the drink onto the turntable and equipment and i calmed down the riddler while the bouncer punted the guy out of the booth.

Always drama..! Over all what a sick night.

Yea i was in the booth when it happened. actually richie was playing when the whole fiasco turn out.. the guy threw the drink onto the turntable and equipment and i calmed down the riddler while the bouncer punted the guy out of the booth.

bro he was livid... I don't know what the guy did, he mentioned to me when i calmed him down he has a lawsuit going on against the kid. Let just say thank god the kid won't be there anymore. Fawk The Drama

daaaamn crazy shit@ djais!