Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps review

:bounce::pint:

napkins, shots, good people, good music..what more could you ask for...

Denny was totally on point, tempkid was so off his game...turned down shots like 4 times, stiffler was on his game we had many shots together...brian, bmw4j, xxsplash..lovely seeing all of you...its was just the right amount of people and all true temps fans see you next week!!!

jarmenio we missed you!!! I did call you around midnight to let you here us shout out tsettoooossssss for you

Yes I got all the messages from Tempts, glad the turnout was good, 3 more Saturdays and I make my return!!!

Dam and I thought I didnt do enough shots!!!!! :pint: lol

Ceeotter it was great seeing you and thanks for the Hospitality!!

Denny your the best.........

Joel, Tempts was great as always!!!!

see you all mem day................

Denny was totally on point, tempkid was so off his game...turned down shots like 4 times, stiffler was on his game we had many shots together...brian, bmw4j, xxsplash..lovely seeing all of you...its was just the right amount of people and all true temps fans see you next week!!!

Yea, I guess I was off my game, Hype was also giving me shit because I was drinking beer !!!!!!!!!!

I'll be like the Yankees this year, off to a slow start, but watch out in June!!!!!

:rolleyes::zzz: I have not even shown up yet....F these other clowns... :grin3:

arf arf arf arf arf.......................

that means, "IM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT" in OTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea I noticed that @ surf..lol...

this week ADV!!!! Turn in your vouchers people and come see me :) Stiffler is was the opening night we wil work up to more shots :pint: Hype I really wanted to get you a dancing cube..I will speak to Joel about it....Tempkid good analogy...get back to training!!! tempschick lovely meeting you..xxsplash thanks for bringing up aren't you married yet..way to go :gang: Brian1500 held his own..I reied to bring him down but he just kept drinking...CIGS YOUR A BELMAR BOY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea I noticed that @ surf..lol...

this week ADV!!!! Turn in your vouchers people and come see me :) Stiffler is was the opening night we wil work up to more shots :pint: Hype I really wanted to get you a dancing cube..I will speak to Joel about it....Tempkid good analogy...get back to training!!! tempschick lovely meeting you..xxsplash thanks for bringing up aren't you married yet..way to go :gang: Brian1500 held his own..I reied to bring him down but he just kept drinking...CIGS YOUR A BELMAR BOY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best was him trying to understand why he couldnt read the credit card recpt at the end of the night...erf erf, it was upside down!

Nice to see you Laurie :)