Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now this New CP Look Doesnt Work .....

lalate

Lets make a serious list of stuff that needs to be changed.

HTB - Has to be changed items

WLB - Would like to be changed items

1) Make thinner headers. HTB

The headers like "Threads in Forum" and "Announcement "New Message Board" are incredibly thick. All headers need to be made thinner. For example, it shouldnt take a mouse movement to reach each post in a thread that is only one sentence long and doesnt have a pic in a sig because the headers are so thick.

2) Get rid of 01-21-2004, 01:01 AM bar HTB

That bar is so much empty space. Again this new look is about wasted empty space. Tighten, thin up the space.

3) Get rid of things that arent explained HTB

like this thing post_new.gif

What are all these dots for.

4) Get people titles after lower levels. WTB

1,000 threshold for posts was club god. Now it's nothing. You gotta give people encouragement to post.

no thanks. they are all sheep. nobody likes change anywhere. if the admins leave it as is, people will get used to it. quit being bitches about it, it's only a forum and it's not hard to use at all.

i don't like how the avatars push people's names over so that they're not under the names of people who don't have avatars, and i don't like that one has to go back to the forum in order to start a new thread. those colors should be explained, too.

i'll try to figure out what the new cutoffs are for status, though, for lalate, tequiza, and phobik. i've been having trouble with my cp e-mail for a long time, though :no: ; imagine that !!!