Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WiErD AzZ DrEaMs

SuGaRNSpIcE

wtf, i had another crazy azz dream that i was fucking around w a chick, but it felt so real, what the hell?!?!?!?

Well, either your man ain't doin it for you, or you're a closet lesbian.

Gotta be 1 of the 2, Right? :D

wtf, i had another crazy azz dream that i was fucking around w a chick, but it felt so real, what the hell?!?!?!?

On the real thou,,, no one knows what dreams mean. Some people sit in the Freud Camp... others in the Jung camp. Still others have other interpretations.

It may be that you are attracted to girls, and are curious to behave sexually with them.

I know lots of girls that have messed around with other girls, and after they've done it, realize they just want men. \

Maybe you should try it :idea:

did you like it in the dream? i mean, were you getting into it? if you enjoyed it in your dream you just might in real life as well. ;)

did you like it in the dream? i mean, were you getting into it? if you enjoyed it in your dream you just might in real life as well. ;)

Not all dreams corespond with reality,

I'm whit as a motha fucking ghost, In one dream I had I was black, Does that mean I am really black in real life.........NO.

Dreams don't mean shit.

Not all dreams corespond with reality,

I'm whit as a motha fucking ghost, In one dream I had I was black, Does that mean I am really black in real life.........NO.

Dreams don't mean shit.

actually, they do. and no you're not black in real life, you just wish you were. :rolleyes:

Guest gabo

I had a similiar dream... how weird

ive had dreams like this before... i wake up all weirded out... doesnt make me wanna get with a girl any more than i already do.. which is minimal... but aside from that, i have such weird experiences where ill be going about my day and remember something that happened, or i thought happened, then i think about it and im like no that couldnt possibly have happened... then i realize i dreamed about it at some point... SO weird.

Did you remember how you were going about your business in your dream? Were you liking it? I say try it. If you like it then Kudos to you, 2 sexes are better than one.....If not then you always know your limits.

I KNOW!!!, WTF!?!?!?! I DONT GET IT, makes u sit there and b like what the hell???

ive had dreams like this before... i wake up all weirded out... doesnt make me wanna get with a girl any more than i already do.. which is minimal... but aside from that, i have such weird experiences where ill be going about my day and remember something that happened, or i thought happened, then i think about it and im like no that couldnt possibly have happened... then i realize i dreamed about it at some point... SO weird.