Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..for those who know .

mursa

It has to be one of the best organized and disciplined teams I've seen in the last few years.

Reminds me of the good Italian national teams ... or perhaps a good Argentian national team like the one of '86 ... Deco is superb ... intelligent, street smart ... :bowdown:

Hands down Porto will lose their coach ... Chelsea's millions are already talking about him ... and after a trebel last year with UEFA Cup included ... and this year in the verge of repeating but with Champions, Mourinho will most likely end up at Chelsea.

Congratz Mursa ... what a freaking solid team ... well deserved finalist. :eek::beer::aright:

PURE EUPHORIA is what i feel this Tuesday afternoon .................I agree marco very disciplined and pacient group of players . It's amazing what a relatively poor european team (when compared to europes giants) can do when they play with Grit & heart ....like a true Gangsta !

PS... Corunhas arrogance & cockyness bit them in the assssss .

:bowdown: ..i enjoyed it alright , had a few heart murmors but i survived . Only a select few know the passion that we live this game .

* Oh yea ....did you know that the PURPLE jerseys are symbolic-dedicated in that they are the color of the city Vienna (1987) ..coinsidence ? :hat: