Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell will NOT be playing at bon's birthday.............................

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says it on the flyer, BUT , he will NOT be there and they should have NOT put his name on it.

he has a wedding....he will be coming all suited up drunk and ready to drink but thats ok! as long as he can party with all the loons! are you ready!

Why should Richie bother to waste his time here? This board is a bunch of bullshit and is useless, let alone represents less than 1% of the people at djais anyway.

nah i didnt mean it like that, i was saying he can tell whoever on his own time

that hes not gona be there, its like ml2k1 is like his personal secretary by the way he was writin stuff...

nah i didnt mean it like that, i was saying he can tell whoever on his own time

that hes not gona be there, its like ml2k1 is like his personal secretary by the way he was writin stuff...

ml2k manages circa/merge/former metro....therefore speaks on behalf of the establishment and its employees including resident DJ. Thats all. and since its not a promo done in conjunction with the above mentioned establishments he has every right to state that i believe.

ml2k manages circa/merge/former metro....therefore speaks on behalf of the establishment and its employees including resident DJ. Thats all. and since its not a promo done in conjunction with the above mentioned establishments he has every right to state that i believe.

ahhh, i get it now, sorry, yeah he has a right to say that shit then, it just looked like it was a fight between 2 promoters about where rich would be that night....

the boss apologizes

ahhh, i get it now, sorry, yeah he has a right to say that shit then, it just looked like it was a fight between 2 promoters about where rich would be that night....

the boss apologizes

no apology needed...no fight either...were all friends.

He said he is not coming , and he should have not been put on the flyer as if he was spinning.No drama intended, but it was wrong to put his name on the flyer.

HE SAID YES 3 WEEKS AGO THE FLYER HAS BEEN Out for 2 1/2 WEEKS HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE WEDDING ON THIS PAST SATURDAY....so you know what!! we both fucked up! but no big deal...the party will go on and there is plenty of other guest djs not even on the flyer! It's a day of fun alot of fun not drama and its not about the djs its about bondage...... :hat:

why make a big deal abotu it so what hes not playing there doesnt matter this is allways the best party no matter who spins

not to be a dick...but to play devil's advocate...why put the name on the flyer