Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Identification

fldomestic

just as knowledge cubans are not illigal when they get here...there allowed to come here...they just have to get here...once they do...there allowed to stay....so no illigalities take place when it comes to cubans!!!!!!!!!!! as i said just spreading knowledge...thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not 21 yet, but I haven't bothered to try the fake id thing. I figure I'll just wait, it's not going to kill me... Although 6 more months is a long time to go still *lol*

hehe. SAme here. I got six months to go to :pint: Here's to waiting :beer:

It is hard to get fake Identification just about anywhere you go, why are you blaming "cuban immigrants" as if they are the only ones who come to Miami???

In his defense, I think he is saying that with an influx of illegals, there is an increased demand for fake documents. He isn't blaming anything on the cubans.

For example I know there are a few sections of San Diego where you can get a whole set of documents, birth certificate, SSN card, and drivers license. You just go to a certain area and see people on the corners like drug dealers.

P.S. that is what he is saying, not me, if you don't like it, dont bitch at me.

Guys, I didnt mean anything buy the cuban immigrant. I was just using that as an example thinking that there would be a high demand for them. I didnt mean to press anyones buttons. Thanks for sticking up for my shroomy. It was just an example. Im just looking for one because I had one from PA, I moved here from there, and it got stolen with my wallet. Now im shit out of luck. I turn 21 in 2 months but shit.. after being out all the time Ill drive myself nuts not being able to go.

Guys, I didnt mean anything buy the cuban immigrant. I was just using that as an example thinking that there would be a high demand for them. I didnt mean to press anyones buttons. Thanks for sticking up for my shroomy. It was just an example. Im just looking for one because I had one from PA, I moved here from there, and it got stolen with my wallet. Now im shit out of luck. I turn 21 in 2 months but shit.. after being out all the time Ill drive myself nuts not being able to go.

Dude 2 months aint shit suck it up it's not worth the risk plus the money you will have to dish out to get it.