Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend at the SURF

Nice, Can't wait :bounce:

Transportation for this event is available on Syn3 party buses..... Best way to pregame! call and reserve your seats you dont want to be driving in all that traffic when u can be chillin on the party buses... :type:

LETS NOT FORGET THE ELITE ENT. VIP PARTY ON THE THIRD FLOOR!!!! WRISTBANDS NEEDED TO GAIN ENTRY!!!! WRISTBANDS WILL GIVE YOU REDUCED ADMISSION & FRONT OF THE LINE PRIVLEDGES!!!!! THIS PARTY IS HOSTED BY MYSELF, JOE CAROLLO, CARLOS REALM, LOUIE LIMOS, TOMMY TEMPTS, STIFFLER, CHOOPA & THE LOVLEY LADIES OF THE DOUBLE D's GENELMANS CLUB!!!!! E MAIL ME FOR DETAILS @ TEMPTSTEK@HOTMAIL.COM.

DO NOT PM ME. FOR SOME STUPID REASON, I CAN'T RECIEVE THEM.

THANX.

J.P.

LETS NOT FORGET THE ELITE ENT. VIP PARTY ON THE THIRD FLOOR!!!! WRISTBANDS NEEDED TO GAIN ENTRY!!!! WRISTBANDS WILL GIVE YOU REDUCED ADMISSION & FRONT OF THE LINE PRIVLEDGES!!!!! THIS PARTY IS HOSTED BY MYSELF, JOE CAROLLO, CARLOS REALM, LOUIE LIMOS, TOMMY TEMPTS, STIFFLER, CHOOPA & THE LOVLEY LADIES OF THE DOUBLE D's GENELMANS CLUB!!!!! E MAIL ME FOR DETAILS @ TEMPTSTEK@HOTMAIL.COM.

THANX.

J.P.

wooo hoo .... only a few weeks away

Why is something spelled wrong? Wrong date?

Wiseass.

:gang::gang:

well if something was spelt wrong and it was the wrong date brian wouldnt have had to ask if roveen did the flyer. then it would be a given. :)

Sergio knows the deal. Actual Roveen has been pretty good lately, suprisingly. j/k Roveen.

Why is something spelled wrong? Wrong date?

Wiseass.

:gang::gang:

well if something was spelt wrong and it was the wrong date brian wouldnt have had to ask if roveen did the flyer. then it would be a given. :)

Sergio knows the deal. Actual Roveen has been pretty good lately, suprisingly. j/k Roveen.

• 2 weeks later...

THANX.

J.P.

Can i get a wristband please