Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TheMrs Fans!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she is definitely one grounded person. i truly admire her becuz she has so much going on.......motherhood, being a wife, a clubber, working her 9 to 5, modeling, party palnner, scrapbooking, being a great friend........plus she's hot as hell!!! seeing her pictures is one thing but knowing her is another story!

hey tonie i didn't know you and flip have kids! how many? damn girl, to think you look this good after going through all that!!! :bowdown: my hero!

and you do scrapbooking? that's awesome, i do too! i have some great resources for materials if you want. ;)

hey tonie i didn't know you and flip have kids! how many? damn girl, to think you look this good after going through all that!!! :bowdown: my hero!

and you do scrapbooking? that's awesome, i do too! i have some great resources for materials if you want. ;)

Girrrlll...

Scrapbooking, card making, especially invitations...

Any type of craft gives me goosebumps.

Working on some pregnancy announcements for my friend as we "speak."

They call me Martha Stewart at work :D.

very nice pictures Tonie.

How well do you speak spanish?.. and do you have the strong cuban accent when you speak it?

I may let you guys know when we have a casting for a promo or something else at work...maybe something can happen.